What's new

Pakistan Airforce fleet 2015

this thing belongs to u

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

YUP IT DOES BELONG TO US,ITS INCOMPLETE AND ATLEAST IT CAN EVEN FLY

that thing was an heli n u r saying it can fly :cheesy:

thats y pls dont point on indian invention ok. if u wanna do, ok no prob do aftr making atleast 4th gen jet.

well at least we are trying to build something even though it took so long.now its already cleared and ready to be inducted.in the past we had budget crunch we didnt have money for the development did you ever think about that before bashing india that it took 28 years?there was a reason a good proper reason we needed money we had the talent no R&D now when our economy grew we started everything and we built it as a 4th generation plane.28 years ago it was a 3rd gen it also takes time to upgrade.we also built harut how about you?just concentrated on building nuclear warheads because your country know you loose in conventional warfare against us.learn to accept facts.we accept arjun and lca took a long time and at first they had many problems now our armed forces are satisfied with arjun slowly lca will be also but we have improved and built state of the art machines.just wait for arjun mk2 and lca mk2 then lets see if you can say anything against them

I never bashed India I thought it was 28 year old(but that was wrong),but your Indian friend here took it as if i was bashing you guys,and naveenp the helicopter was incomplete they still had to do alot of work on that thing,its incomplete,they havent even completed it yet,its incomplete flyable helicopter.Understand now?:)
and lepziboy i never started bashing you guys

LCA is already completed buddy..
Actually 2013-2015 will be the time when IAF has the least number of fighters compared only to our needs (no wonder you may choose that time period to compare)

in 2015 IAF's inventory of frontline fighters will constitute abt 250 su30mki's, abt 70 mig 29 and abt 50 MMRCAs

In 2013-15, PAF would be having 150 JF17, + 100 JF17 Block II (Probabily stealth), 30+ J-10B, Some 60+ F-16Blk 52 (Original + Upgraded), 80 Mirage Rose and ~60 F-7PG Interceptors.

Not a big difference in both quality and quantity in 2015.

In 2013-15, PAF would be having 150 JF17, + 100 JF17 Block II (Probabily stealth), 30+ J-10B, Some 60+ F-16Blk 52 (Original + Upgraded), 80 Mirage Rose and ~60 F-7PG Interceptors.

Not a big difference in both quality and quantity in 2015.

The first 2 sqadrons r blk-i...the next are blk-II.
So around 250-300 JF-17s blk I-II-III, 36(initial order) of FC-20,around 70 F-16s, the J-7 will remain operational coz they are new.......and ROSE MIRAGES.

I never bashed India I thought it was 28 year old(but that was wrong),but your Indian friend here took it as if i was bashing you guys,and naveenp the helicopter was incomplete they still had to do alot of work on that thing,its incomplete,they havent even completed it yet,its incomplete flyable helicopter.Understand now?:)
and lepziboy i never started bashing you guys

my friend, i didnt commented on ur helicopter. when u r commenting on our LCA and remaining all, think about ur R&D. its gud that u guys intrstd on HELICOPTER. is that helicopter under development for utility or attack.

my friend, i didnt commented on ur helicopter. when u r commenting on our LCA and remaining all, think about ur R&D. its gud that u guys intrstd on HELICOPTER. is that helicopter under development for utility or attack.

utility and law enforcement

can u provide the details of design. but it have only single seater right.

they are still developing it,it have planned to attach skies to it so it can land on water also,and rite now the helicopter you see in the video is just the skeleton they are developing it,no details on the design uptill now

they are still developing it,it have planned to attach skies to it so it can land on water also,and rite now the helicopter you see in the video is just the skeleton they are developing it,no details on the design uptill now

i dont think it was proto type fr utility copter. might u people started research now.

Stop the my wee wee is bigger than yours here..
cynical freaks and jingoistic morons at each others throats.
next girly bash post gets an infraction.. be it for anybody.

Back
Top Bottom