What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

CASA CN-235

CASA-CN-235-large.jpg

Its one of the best time that PAF should place an order for about 7 Y-9P from China along with 5 CN-295 or some Chinese equivalent...

Pakistan Miliatry could surely use another 20 C130 transport planes

moreover C-130s high altitude and surveillance capabilities make it preety useful aircraft for PA...
it's capabilities are much promising...:)
but i sense need of joint development of transport aircraft by China-Pakistan in near future to avoid any sanctions and difficulties...
well if Russians agreed to provide such aircraft then things would be pretty manageable....:pop:

moreover C-130s high altitude and surveillance capabilities make it preety useful aircraft for PA...
it's capabilities are much promising...:)
but i sense need of joint development of transport aircraft by China-Pakistan in near future to avoid any sanctions and difficulties...
well if Russians agreed to provide such aircraft then things would be pretty manageable....:pop:

I think we should start working on a new design with China on a C-130J-30 like aircraft along with its smaller version like CN-295 but they should be better in performance than others....

I think we should start working on a new design with China on a C-130J-30 like aircraft along with its smaller version like CN-295 but they should be better in performance than others....

don't have such intensions nor resources support......:coffee:
maybe after 2025+....:agree:

Nishan:

What if the Y12 were to be developed with Ukrainian Turboprops ?? -- I just think that's a really strong probability

Y12 is a light transport / liaison aircraft.

what is your basis for this recommendation?

it has been but no problem.

he love recommendations...:D
last days he was recommending 7 agosta 90B,20 F-22 Ps and over 15 coverties of chinese origion of a kind.....
well i found that of fb we really need C-130s coz of their infrastructure and operational capabilities but not in soo huge numbers...
another problem is they are from unpredictable supplier...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom