What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

Old picture from 1987, C-130
http://sdrv.ms/YBoACW

Someone download this pic and reload to image site, I will remove it from skydrive later.

i2tt2s.jpg

If Saudi Arabia has decided earlier to license produce 30-35 C-130J-30 with some KC-130J and 15 C-27J, then it will be great for PAF to get their C-130s and make some upgradation to maintain them till 11 years to come. And RSAF will have their choice of plane with local people being trained.

If Saudi Arabia has decided earlier to license produce 30-35 C-130J-30 with some KC-130J and 15 C-27J, then it will be great for PAF to get their C-130s and make some upgradation to maintain them till 11 years to come. And RSAF will have their choice of plane with local people being trained.

WOW ... you are soo talented man ..... you must be our defence minister.
All your post are worth reading and we had no such visionary man here before.

WOW ... you are soo talented man ..... you must be our defence minister.
All your post are worth reading and we had no such visionary man here before. :enjoy:

Don't be a jerk. Somebody forgot to tell you that insolent dolts stopped being considered cool in the 5th grade. Now, however, they are considered just inadequate and sad.

Don't be a jerk. Somebody forgot to tell you that insolent dolts stopped being considered cool in the 5th grade. Now, however, they are considered just inadequate and sad.

orly.jpg

So as the news says:
A total of six C-130E extended-range Hercules cargo transport aircraft are to be purchased from the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) stock that were put on sale on a best-offer basis.

The word SALE sums it all, Pakistan considers aid only. :rolleyes:

Is all the C-130 fleet supposed to be painted in grey camo? Because that jungle camo is still in service, and I heard on this very forum that all the 130's are going to be standardized.

Is all the C-130 fleet supposed to be painted in grey camo? Because that jungle camo is still in service, and I heard on this very forum that all the 130's are going to be standardized.

Woodland camo is going to be the standard for all C-130s.

Woodland camo is going to be the standard for all C-130s.

PAF changed its mind again?

I am pretty sure that grey low visibility scheme was going to be made standard until some months ago.

Transport thread enthusiasts will recall the great hopes PAF and other Air Forces such as the valiant Egyptian Air Force had for the AN70 and how those hopes came to naught given the destruction of the two prototypes -- below are a couple of images of the ship, once also known as the pocket C17:

images

an70-take-off.jpg

images

But all hope is not lost - Y-20 offers a multiple utility work horse, Transport, Cargo Utility/, Tanker, AEW&C

cXCG2bI.jpg

Y-20 uses chines engines ? so we have to wait more till they have own engines

news_zps8c12b3e5.png

Which camo is that?

It isn't that woodland camo, neither the low visibility grey one.

The following sand camo was retired long time ago...no?

cPAFC-130H10689013.jpg

Better for PAF to try to gain license from China to produce about 21 Y-9s at PAC along with a twin engine version; smaller plane like CN-295 type from China.

Back
Top Bottom