What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

PAF's Il-76 at Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshal Airport on May 18th, 2020.

7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2020-05-22-at-10-57-12-AM-4.jpg
3-2.jpg
2-2.jpg

if our economy go up we definitely go for Y-20, or if available best alternative of C-130 is Airbus A400M
Problem with Americans stuff is hard cash which we dont have, but can get Chinese stuff of soft and long term loan. Our c130 are almost 4 to 5 dacades old and are in limited quality. Look at india thay have good numbers of C130, even C17 and Il76 and other plateform which gives then great boots

Il 78 not il76 , if i am not wrong

Do you have the info what this trip was for ? The things Pakistan sent to USA for combating Covid were transported using C130 if am not wrong.
Probably more COVID efforts even picking up something taking Something along not a bad idea.

Picking up parts?? But I hope and feel things will heat up Soon between Pak and US over Arms sales as LM hinted more customers coming Soon for blk 70

Yeah, we do have some pointers in that direction, time will tell. But this IL78 in USA has got my interest. Maybe it turn out to be nothing. Lets see.

Problem with Americans stuff is hard cash which we dont have, but can get Chinese stuff of soft and long term loan. Our c130 are almost 4 to 5 dacades old and are in limited quality. Look at india thay have good numbers of C130, even C17 and Il76 and other plateform which gives then great boots

Il 78 not il76 , if i am not wrong
IAF already crashed one C130 and destroyed another one in a ground accident.

Back
Top Bottom