What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

C-130 is the most successful non-combat US aircraft of all time with over 2,500 in service. PAF is one of the oldest users. Demand for this is sky high even retired airframes are hard to get. [emoji1042] recently bought 5 C-130J from excess stock of RAF which PAF should’ve tried to get. https://t.co/oWFNJKzrPZ
IMG_20200425_135802.jpeg

C-130 is the most successful non-combat US aircraft of all time with over 2,500 in service. PAF is one of the oldest users. Demand for this is sky high even retired airframes are hard to get. [emoji1042] recently bought 5 C-130J from excess stock of RAF which PAF should’ve tried to get. https://t.co/oWFNJKzrPZ
View attachment 627099
US did not approve NOC for Pakistan

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) So Boeing yesterday ditched Embraer. Heard about it??
Thoughts??
It was an interesting breakdown, largely from the lack of confidence in the airliner market due to COVID.

That said, I don't think it'll have an impact on the PAF. As far as we can see and hear, there's no interest in the C390, though it could make for a good tanker/transport to complement the C-130.

It might make the Embraer E190-E2 a real option for the PN as the basis for its LRMPA project.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) So Boeing yesterday ditched Embraer. Heard about it??
Thoughts??

They never will.
We are also probably on hit list Wesley Clark described. They fueled TTP insurgency together with RAW and NDS. It's proof enough for me.
We were not Gen Clark hitt list. Clark told by someone in Bush administration it was not his theory.

Yeah I know dude. He didn't name some that today we know U.S did end up attacking. So yeah he didn't name us bit I think we are on it.
We were not Gen Clark hitt list. Clark told by someone in Bush administration it was not his theory.

It was an interesting breakdown, largely from the lack of confidence in the airliner market due to COVID.

That said, I don't think it'll have an impact on the PAF. As far as we can see and hear, there's no interest in the C390, though it could make for a good tanker/transport to complement the C-130.

It might make the Embraer E190-E2 a real option for the PN as the basis for its LRMPA project.
We could also have a share in E190 to make it and sell it together. Maybe.

Exactly! Whilst an 'Idiot' on another similar forum is claiming falsely that PAF has signed a CONTRACT for 9 C130J's and some juve's are cheering without even knowing the ground realities.
The person you are referring to is credible and has shared some information that he came to know about. No need to call someone by names.

Exactly! Whilst an 'Idiot' on another similar forum is claiming falsely that PAF has signed a CONTRACT for 9 C130J's and some juve's are cheering without even knowing the ground realities.
He mentioned the delivery dates as well, a few months down the road, everything will be clear. Why worry?

Last edited:
He is sharing some info just, if you think is invalid tou can clearly discuss it instead going personal on someome

You saying about VT4? But whole PDF and twitter folks are saying incorrect??
Usman Shabbir and Haris Khan were pinnacle of defence related news but many of theior feed were incorrect as well like T90 M, FC20, new procurements of fighters, a military procurement always have political and financial components these are not small deals worth billions $$ can delay can cancel or politics move in like 36FC20 was done deal announced by PAF dropped later let the things to cool down and see what happens but I believe when ever CSF issue will resolve it will spent on procurement American weapons not gonna come to state Bank of Pak when this happens?? it happens next month fall or winter but I feel summer or early fall But two good factors one standard F16 blk 70 will make it cheap and attractive plus its for Allies, 50 C130 J its bulk order Trump bringing up 2 trillion $$ package he mentioned to IK means he will release this money not favour Pak but also US too. So chill and enjoy.

Last edited:

He has made a lot of other claims as well. Lets wait and see another 6 to 10 months and see how authentic all of this is.

Back
Top Bottom