What's new

Pakistan Air Force offered CH5 and HALE UAV's

and what "type" of satellite is required for such job ? communication ? military ? spy ?
when are we going to launch such sattelite ? any progress report ?
@Irfan Baloch
China has launched our satellites for us in the past. some other former Soviet nations as well as Russia also provides this service as well.
for this "dedicated" and specific role, of course the use will be military and it will serve as a hub between the command centre and the assets in the air and how do you achieve that hmm? communication of course that is encrypted and safeguarded at multiple layers... the "spying/ surveillance bit will be done by the drones or other air assets in the air below. putting too many things in a satellite makes it heavy , complicated and expensive to launch .

Speaking of Royal Air-force MQ-9s, what's with the Sovereign Payload Capability? Looks like the development of a naval MQ-9 using a Selex Galileo Seaspray 7500E surveillance radar.

Program status?
RAF_MQ-9-Reaper-UAS_180512.jpg

And I wonder if it will augment Gorgon Stare II, it's probably less expensive for home-land security:

Gorgon-Stare-II.jpg

1*z10oKWZgVZIq_1BCSG8alA.jpeg

take a look at this :
Request Rejected

and what "type" of satellite is required for such job ? communication ? military ? spy ?
@Irfan Baloch
TBH pakistan will never launch in near future for god damn a drone or military . we have no money to waste

abut sat its needed for long range like drones attacks in pakistan done from USA not from afghanistan .
its very simple
drones-how-small.jpg

ramstein_map_v5.jpg

China has launched our satellites for us in the past. some other former Soviet nations as well as Russia also provides this service as well.
for this "dedicated" and specific role, of course the use will be military and it will serve as a hub between the command centre and the assets in the air and how do you achieve that hmm? communication of course that is encrypted and safeguarded at multiple layers... the "spying/ surveillance bit will be done by the drones or other air assets in the air below. putting too many things in a satellite makes it heavy , complicated and expensive to launch .
it is millitary sattelite. Ok
but is not it true that for navigation and targeting some place/object/vehicle we will need minimum 3 satellites ? as the case with GPS , beidou etc ? or 1 will be enough ? @Imran Khan

@Irfan Baloch

some problem with video. can't play .
so you mean that it is POSSIBLE to avoid use of sattelite for such Uav's in some cases ? if yes. what are those cases ?
is youtube still blocked in Pakistan? if so then thats the problem.

no the wing are very strong it so the the wing cut through the air more efficiently
now commercial jets are following suit the Boeing 787, 747-8 and the Airbus a350 have the wings that flex,
and the up coming 777x too has flexing wings and they will be folding too as shown below
View attachment 255707 View attachment 255708
that configuration gives stability to the air-craft...fluttering is common to all air crafts... actually i praised the flexibilty of the wing.. ;)

it is millitary sattelite. Ok
but is not it true that for navigation and targeting some place/object/vehicle we will need minimum 3 satellites ? as the case with GPS , beidou etc ? or 1 will be enough ? @Imran Khan
i am sure it can not be only one sat some sources said 5 sats control them 24/7 but i am not sure. abut pakistan man its not possible for us to invest big amount for drones in our whole history we did not launched 5 large SATs .its not priority for us they will got then and remotely control these from mobile and fixed control stations simply

i am sure it can not be only one sat some sources said 5 sats control them 24/7 but i am not sure. abut pakistan man its not possible for us to invest big amount for drones in our whole history we did not launched 5 large SATs .its not priority for us they will got then and remotely control these from mobile and fixed control stations simply
So it's possible to operate a HALE Uav remotely or from fixed control stations ? .... but it will reduce range of drones. right ?

that configuration gives stability to the air-craft...fluttering is common to all air crafts... actually i praised the flexibilty of the wing.. ;)

no not really its the opposite. i watch a documentary and it said at certain speeds and at certain payloads the curved wings flutter and cause vibrations. so the end of the wing is raked for efficiency but the angle of the wing is slightly down to stop the flutter

747-8 FLUTTER ISSUE - PPRuNe Forums

yes we can we are doing it since long time and our goals are not intermediate sir in our area we hardly need 1000km range sir

British is already working on reduce in men power and more use of drone to keep defence cost to rock bottom in coming years. Number of F35 purchase is reduce now, due to multiple factors .

CH5
rainbow5_people.png
well your sources are incorrect. we have 225000 troops, which is low. the use of drones help protects our soldiers, and ensure we have the edge over our adversaries.

no not really its the opposite. i watch a documentary and it said at certain speeds and at certain payloads the curved wings flutter and cause vibrations. so the end of the wing is raked for efficiency but the angle of the wing is slightly down to stop the flutter

747-8 FLUTTER ISSUE - PPRuNe Forums
stability is given plus yes there is less flutter.. bcz due to angle less force is produced (lift is normal to flow).. so angle (wing) craetes 2 components (only pressure normal to area creates lift)...
idk what raked menas here but winglets reduces vortex (thus drag) at low speeds..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom