What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

A delegation led by Major General (Pilot) Muhammad Majeed Mahdi Mahmood, Deputy Commander Iraqi Air Force, called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.

1632425861678.png

If you go to PAF Faisal, you will see a junked Mi-24 hind, in the far backyard. I have it in the gallery. Check it out. PA operated them for sometime, but lack of spares leaded them to be unoperatable.
I think the MI24 at Faisal is located at the museum

I don't know if these even constitute news. Air force chief meets loads of people in the same chair and talks are held about generic matters.
He even sits the same way. You could photoshop him between photos at different points and it'd look the same each time.

I don't know if these even constitute news. Air force chief meets loads of people in the same chair and talks are held about generic matters.
Yea but the Japanese Ambassador is calling on the Air chief second time in as many months.

Yea but the Japanese Ambassador is calling on the Air chief second time in as many months.
Never underestimate the need for a free lunch lol.

I think meetings of value would be held without a photographer. It is interesting that Japan has lifted its export ban but I think Exporting to Pakistan might be politically (Domestically as well as Internationally) difficult for Japan.

Never underestimate the need for a free lunch lol.

I think meetings of value would be held without a photographer. It is interesting that Japan has lifted its export ban but I think Exporting to Pakistan might be politically (Domestically as well as Internationally) difficult for Japan.
I highly doubt that PAF has Sushi on the menu.
We even get to see images of Pakistani civilian and military leadership visiting ISI HQ for briefings as a mere image or brief footage seldom discloses any classified info.

Ground for the Japanese Airforce to come to Pakistan for military exercises ( or the reverse ) ?

3 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR MARSHAL

30 September, 2021: The Government of Pakistan has promoted 03 PAF Air officers to the rank of Air Marshal. The promoted Air Officers include Air Marshal Chaudhary Ahsan Rafiq, Air Marshal Waqas Ahmed Sulehri and Air Marshal Ahmad Hassan.
Air Marshal Chaudhary Ahsan Rafiq was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded JF-17 Test & Evaluation Squadron, an Operational Flying Wing and an Operational Air Base. He has also served as Commander Air Force Strategic Command at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Chief Project Director JF-17 at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).
Air Marshal Waqas Ahmed Sulehri was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing and an Operational Air Base. He has served as Director General (Projects) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also performed his duties as Air Attaché in Washington DC, USA. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).
Air Marshal Ahmad Hassan was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded an Engineering Wing and served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Aircraft Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also served as Managing Director Aircraft Rebuild Factory, Kamra. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military).

@SQ8
1633002452615.png

1633002481160.png

1633002502610.png

3 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR MARSHAL

30 September, 2021: The Government of Pakistan has promoted 03 PAF Air officers to the rank of Air Marshal. The promoted Air Officers include Air Marshal Chaudhary Ahsan Rafiq, Air Marshal Waqas Ahmed Sulehri and Air Marshal Ahmad Hassan.
Air Marshal Chaudhary Ahsan Rafiq was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded JF-17 Test & Evaluation Squadron, an Operational Flying Wing and an Operational Air Base. He has also served as Commander Air Force Strategic Command at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Chief Project Director JF-17 at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).
Air Marshal Waqas Ahmed Sulehri was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing and an Operational Air Base. He has served as Director General (Projects) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also performed his duties as Air Attaché in Washington DC, USA. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).
Air Marshal Ahmad Hassan was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1989. During his career, he has commanded an Engineering Wing and served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Aircraft Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also served as Managing Director Aircraft Rebuild Factory, Kamra. He is a graduate of National Defence University. Presently, he is serving as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military).

@SQ8
View attachment 781053
View attachment 781054

View attachment 781055
Lets see if he goes to the very top

Lets see if he goes to the very top
Would be ideal to have young blood leading for once but i have a feeling that after his stint in Washington, Waqas Sulheri maybe the preferred choice.

Back
Top Bottom