What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Sorry, but this is all that was available on the .net - as I stumbled on it while searching for material for a future project.

Sorry sir jee. I didn't know it was so confidential, but i'll be careful in future by not posting such material.

The ex-ACM should NOT be doing an unscripted Q/A anywhere.

Is this what everyone was talking about a few days back?

Yes this is the session. However, J-10C arguments was already concluded. For couple of questions about a very interesting point in discussion and then, here ACM shared his opinion with a meaningful yet very diplomatic reply.

Please share the link j no it sure what is first page ?
Sir first post on this page is #9,946 by me (Trailer23) & in it I clearly mentioned that THAT is all which was available.

I was just randomly searching for videos on YouTube for A-10's and for some reason it popped up on the side.

The individual who posted it only has this version - which is worthless.

I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Apparently its taboo of some kind to record such stuff & upload it on YouTube.

But, if you really want it - I suggest you try & leaving a comment on the individuals YouTube Channel. Maybe he/she might have the complete content.

Sorry, but this is all that was available on the .net - as I stumbled on it while searching for material for a future project.

Sorry sir jee. I didn't know it was so confidential, but i'll be careful in future by not posting such material.
Ok 👌

Future Air field.

First flight lands at newly licensed Juzzak airport, the western most airport in Pakistan, 11 kilometres from the border with Iran.

1631573116722.png

PIA ATR TURBOPROP AIRCRAFT TO PERFORM CHARTERED FLIGHTS BETWEEN KARACHI AND JUZZAK FOR THE TRANSPORTATION OF PEOPLE WORKING ON SAINDAK COPPER-GOLD PROJECT.

Back
Top Bottom