What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Where did you see this.....Karachi i presume, I am not aware of any major exercise in progress however they always practice missions and what you said about Mirages is usualy the procedure when the come into land.

Yes in Karachi, but when they come to land they fly in a line and far away while their landing gear down, these were flying like I had seen in 2002 & 2008 hostilities, no landing gear down very low and wing man was flying very close.

Off Topic: on ARY New few minutes ago Mubashir Luqman said that Indian army if firing on Kotri (Sindh) border, can anyone confirm that news???

sattar-alvi-.jpg

PAF TopGun

Where did you see this.....Karachi i presume, I am not aware of any major exercise in progress however they always practice missions and what you said about Mirages is usualy the procedure when the come into land.

I've noticed F-7s flying CAP in 2 and 3 ship formations over central Karachi in past 4 days. Usually fighters dont fly over these areas. ZDK-03 AWACs have been taking off from PAF Base Faisal as well. Usually this base has P-3Cs and C-130s only.

View attachment 44703 F-6 on the side of a hill but where?
The building in the background reads "Eukanuba IAMS", which manufactures pet food. The style of the buildings and the multi-story parking lot is what I have seen in the States, but not sure how F-6 would end up in States. I am not sure if Eukanuba IAMS has manufacturer plant(s) in Pakistan or China.

The building in the background reads "Eukanuba IAMS", which manufactures pet food. The style of the buildings and the multi-story parking lot is what I have seen in the States, but not sure how F-6 would end up in States. I am not sure if Eukanuba IAMS has manufacturer plant(s) in Pakistan or China.

There is a MIG-19 painted in PAF colors at a museum outside Pakistan, forgot the country. This seems to be it.

What do you mean by "WTF"?

This photo was taken in Skardu on September 24, 2010, of a C-17 Globemaster III from the 816th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron, delivering 16 pallets of flour in support of flood relief efforts. The 816th EAS was also flying displaced people out from Skardu to Chaklala.

Do you have a problem with that?

What do you mean by "WTF"?

This photo was taken in Skardu on September 24, 2010, of a C-17 Globemaster III from the 816th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron, delivering 16 pallets of flour in support of flood relief efforts. The 816th EAS was also flying displaced people out from Skardu to Chaklala.

Do you have a problem with that?

i have no issues just that we dont see C-17s in this area very often....a belated thanks for the flour.

Back
Top Bottom