What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Qdgu5cCj_bigger.jpg

DGPR (AIR FORCE)

@DGPR_PAF
·
2h

Today, the glorious Talons dazzle the skies of Pakistan with the ever dependable F- 7PG aircraft. Pakistan Air Force applauds the “Talons” that brought laurels and a very high name for the nation and PAF.

I have been watching a few of the Swift Retort anniversary base documentaries the channels have been doing on Youtube. I see consistently there (and also on social media by PAF's media arm) use the location to be referred to be as an 'operational base'. I can see in the middle of an international exercise thats probably needed but its almost always the case they never use the word. One could say its for security purposes so as not to reveal the layout of the installation.

But most of us can figure out from the vegetation around the base to know which one is Mushaf/Kamra/Samungli etc just because how the distinct it is. The interviewer mentions the squadron name so easy to figure out (public info) which location the squadron is based out of.

This generic 'operational base' is obviously for security reasons but is it relevant in today's world where google earth free image gives a pretty good layout of the area.

1648123186812.png

'Airpower Centre of Excellence 'ACE'

The aims of the ACE are as follow

1 . Application of flying tactics.
2. Utilisation of weapon systems.
3. Standardisation and evaluation of various units.
4. Research and development in the field of tactics.

PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN CONFERS NON-OPERATIONAL MILITARY AWARDS UPON OFFICERS OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE...

24 March, 2022: President of Pakistan has conferred Non-Operational Military Awards upon officers of Pakistan Air Force on the occasion of Pakistan Day.

Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Nadeem Sabir, Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Qiaser Janjua and Air Vice Marshal Shams-Ul-Haq have been awarded Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military). Moreover, 21 Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military), 18 Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military) and 13 Imtiazi Asnad have also been conferred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom