What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Man I recently met an Air Force guy and he told me something which was quite shocking Man that PTDC motel in Swat was not bombed by Taliban it was bombed by our Air Force because Taliban were using that as head quarters and first Army tried to get rid of them and dropped SSG guys their but they failed and many SSG guys were lost so than Air Force attacked the PTDC motel
@Aeronaut @Leader @Talon @Imran Khan @fatman17 @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Rafi @Areesh @balixd @Icarus @Xeric @Arsalan and others

No the tabs burned it, your friend is mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the tabs burned it, your friend is mistaken.

No Sir it was your Air Force who bombed it he is in Air Force he was part of that operation Mr Sir and they did it to get rid of Taliban because Taliban were using that base and it was hard to get them out so Air Force had to be used

Man I recently met an Air Force guy and he told me something which was quite shocking Man that PTDC motel in Swat was not bombed by Taliban it was bombed by our Air Force because Taliban were using that as head quarters and first Army tried to get rid of them and dropped SSG guys their but they failed and many SSG guys were lost so than Air Force attacked the PTDC motel
@Aeronaut @Leader @Talon @Imran Khan @fatman17 @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Rafi @Areesh @balixd @Icarus @Xeric @Arsalan and others

In anti terrorist operations it is normal thing/... I have seen Indian blowing up mosque if terrorirts hiding into..

No Sir it was your Air Force who bombed it he is in Air Force he was part of that operation Mr Sir and they did it to get rid of Taliban because Taliban were using that base and it was hard to get them out so Air Force had to be used

1) the guy can get court-martial'd for revealing Air Force Operations to a civilian.
2) the tabs burned it - I have it on good information, so the guy is a liar.

1) the guy can get court-martial'd for revealing Air Force Operations to a civilian.

Mr unfortunately many of Pakistan Army guys and Air Force and Navy guys do these things for them operation is gone so it doesn't matter much

Taliban had turned the structure into a weapons dump. I don't think any attempt to rescue the building was made, they dropped a few JDAMs on it.

Its public information, please go slow on court martials. The hotel was turned into a weapons dump and a retreat for the Taliban, it had to be taken out.

so? it was because of the ****** talibans..

some FC troops were martyed in the process too, so your friend is right, PAF (We) bombed the place to ground but i guess he didnt tell you that when Taliban attacked the motel, they fired RPGs on it, the motel was already damaged.
its like bombing the houses which taliban tookover

some FC troops were martyed in the process too, so your friend is right, PAF (We) bombed the place to ground but i guess he didnt tell you that when Taliban attacked the motel, they fired RPGs on it, the motel was already damaged.
its like bombing the houses which taliban tookover

What he told me was Taliban were sitting their they were using that as their head quarters so first Soldiers on ground tried to get it clear but failed and many died than they Air Force came in and bombed the place

What he told me was Taliban were sitting their they were using that as their head quarters so first Soldiers on ground tried to get it clear but failed and many died than they Air Force came in and bombed the place

according to my knowledge Army soliders were sent in, we took some causalities, the area was a taliban stronghold so we failed - it was one of those days when Taliban was at peak of its power - so we bombed the place, but as I said that motel was already leveled by Taliban when they fired RPGs on it while taking over it - you are right it was their regional HQ & weapons dump

You 'source' is an SPJ!

The motel was already in rubbles, thanks to the tabs, only that it was still being used as dump/cache by them. We just made sure that they dont even do that.

We are quite warry of demolishing our own infrastructure, and there is no harm in pounding an already scortched place with a few more bombs.

Your source is probably having second hand info, and hence the assumtions.

So???

As other members have already said, it was already bombed pretty heavily by the Taliban and also by PA in a fight to reclaim it...then the PAF went in.

Nothing wrong here...

So???

As other members have already said, it was already bombed pretty heavily by the Taliban and also by PA in a fight to reclaim it...then the PAF went in.

Nothing wrong here...

Even if there was some damage done. The AirForce completely demolished it with bombs. It wasn't burned or anything, if you look at the damage it is quite obvious that it's destroyed from Air. I have some photos if anyone hasn't seen I can upload them.

Back
Top Bottom