What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Pilot Officer Obaidullah of PAF has graduated from Royal Airforce College, London with "Cranwell Medal". For his best performance during training at PAF Academy, he was selected to undergo training Royal Airforce College, London.

1637332632603.png

I have not seen a single picture of this man smiling!!!!!! Always the same expressionless face.
A
Chiefs should be mean looking. I have rarely seen a picture of Raheel Sharif in which he is smiling.

The Pakistan Air Force has raised a new squadron, namely No. 50 ‘Saf Shikan’ tactical attack squadron, and allocated all Mirages in the No. 15 ‘Cobras’ squadron to this new squadron.
The now empty No. 15 mutirole squadron is expected to receive J-10C fighters in first quarter 2022.
If this is true, then why dont they assign J-10s to this new squadron and leave No. 15 as is? Just curious about the logic behind this.

Please don't share unsubstantiated and non credible things in official Thread.

Chiefs should be mean looking. I have rarely seen a picture of Raheel Sharif in which he is smiling.
Ive always seen Gen Sam Manekshaw smiling in pictures but he routed the mean looking Yahya and the rest of his mean looking generals like spanking a kid. Intelligent, confident, adaptable and assertive are the qualities needed. If those come in a 5ft 2 fugly package I prefer than over the Gora chitta 6fr real estate dealer sellouts.

Ive always seen Gen Sam Manekshaw smiling in pictures but he routed the mean looking Yahya and the rest of his mean looking generals like spanking a kid. Intelligent, confident, adaptable and assertive are the qualities needed. If those come in a 5ft 2 fugly package I prefer than over the Gora chitta 6fr real estate dealer sellouts.
First of all Manekshaw would have routed even Rommel, Manstein, Zhukov, Clausewitz, Napoleon, Hannibal and Caesar if all of them came together to fight against him with a 9 to 1 ratio in men, 10 to 1 in the air, with a hostile population and backed by paramilitary/militant forces of mukti bhani and 1000 miles away from the homebase with supplies cutoff.

Secondly Manekshaw was a parsi, just as much of an aryan as Niazi and Yahya...

If Indians are proud of this pathetic accomplishment let them be, but please don't perpetuate this idiotic myth of the invincibility and superior tactics and courage of Indian forces in the East..

Back
Top Bottom