What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

1627670448135.png

Anyone know where I can read about the performance of the PAF during red flag exercises? Preferably red flag 2010?

PAF OFFICER PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR VICE MARSHAL

16 August, 2021: The Government of Pakistan has promoted Air Commodore Muhammad Ikram-Ul-Haq Noor to the rank of Air Vice Marshal.

Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Ikram-Ul-Haq Noor was commissioned in A&SD Branch of Pakistan Air Force in February, 1989.

During his career, he has commanded an Administrative Wing in addition to serving as Director Admin at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. The Air Officer has also rendered his services as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Administration). He is a graduate of Command & Staff College, China. In recognition of his meritorious services he has been awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

1629151751074.png

Is it just me ore does anyone else noticed more non GD officers being promoted to senior ranks in PAF these days?

PAF PAYS TRIBUTE TO RASHID MINHAS SHAHEED ON HIS 50TH MARTYRDOM ANNIVERSARY.

1629411528623.png

Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas Shaheed was born on 17 February, 1951. Having a dream of defending the aerial frontiers of the motherland, he got commission on 14 March, 1971 in the 51st GD (P) course.

Back
Top Bottom