What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

1625076878108.png

The Air Chief appreciated the efforts put in by Flag of Turkey defence industry for indigenization & modernizing its defence fleet. He also reiterated his commitment to take Pakistan-Turkey military industry cooperation to new heights by capitalizing on the respective strengths of each side.
1:00 PM · Jun 30, 2021

1625078070745.png

1625078453001.png

Last edited:
1625319674617.png

1625319706696.png

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC), General Nadeem Raza has expressed willingness of the Government of Pakistan to deepen its technical .& defence cooperation with Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in view of current & emerging security challenges.

CAS of NAF Air Marshal Amao described the long-standing and mutually beneficial bilateral relationship between Pakistan and Nigeria as heart-warming and better exemplified by the symbiotic partnership between the NAF and PAF.

Air Marshal Amao disclosed that the acquisition of the 10 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft, along with the training of NAF instructor pilots and ground crew has helped in boosting the operational capacities of the NAF.

CAS also acknowledged Pakistan's efforts in the areas of technical and operational support for the maintenance of NAF F-7Ni fleet and the local conduct of Periodic Depot Maintenance for the NAF C-130 Hercules aircraft. He noted recent acquisition of 3 JF-17 Thunder

#Pakistan is set to receive 36 J10-Cs semi-stealth, 4.5 gen advanced fighter Jets from #China by the end of 2021.

#HSIA #Defence #SouthAsia https://t.co/8E6XInplZ3

HERE WE GO AGAIN
20210706_193034.jpeg
20210706_193039.jpeg
20210706_193043.jpeg

#Pakistan is set to receive 36 J10-Cs semi-stealth, 4.5 gen advanced fighter Jets from #China by the end of 2021.

#HSIA #Defence #SouthAsia https://t.co/8E6XInplZ3

HERE WE GO AGAIN View attachment 759945View attachment 759946View attachment 759947
To admit, there are rumours since months and indeed I‘m almost sure there is something in the making … however I‘ll prefer to wait and I‘m a bit surprised by the small numbers. In fact if true, I expect a larger number of about three squadrons.

To admit, there are rumours since months and indeed I‘m almost sure there is something in the making … however I‘ll prefer to wait and I‘m a bit surprised by the small numbers. In fact if true, I expect a larger number of about three squadrons.
They are cyclic as well - some from here and others from twitter. Not that these may not be enroute since the final confirmation is the Indian Chiefs statement about getting additional Rafale’s if PAF inducts another aircraft.

They are cyclic as well - some from here and others from twitter. Not that these may not be enroute since the final confirmation is the Indian Chiefs statement about getting additional Rafale’s if PAF inducts another aircraft.
With french investigation, indian future rafel acquisition remains a mirage

However paf might just acquire close to 4 full squadron plus 10 extra examples for ccs

How many fighters are there in a PAF squadron?

Back
Top Bottom