What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

1620873057881.png

Pakistani F-16 Fighting Falcon Fleet [emoji1191]

[emoji666]23 F-16A MLU Fighting Falcon;
[emoji666]21 F-16B MLU Fighting Falcon;
[emoji666]9 F-16A ADF Fighting Falcon;
[emoji666]4 F-16B ADF Fighting Falcon;
[emoji666]12 F-16C Block 52 Fighting Falcon;
[emoji666]6 F-16D Block 52 Fighting Falcon; https://t.co/0NBJFqdl2j
IMG_20210508_164348.jpeg
IMG_20210506_164247.jpeg
IMG_20210422_134719.jpeg

Hi again,

Is there any info about arrival time's of Pakistan Air Force aircrafts ? Also any info about cargo transport ?

As local spotters in Konya, we wanted to catch and share with you :)

Cheers.

1621608795900.png

Vice Chief of Air Staff,
Air Marshal Syed Noman Ali, HI(M), SI(M) was commissioned in GD (P) branch of Pakistan Air Force in April 1986.

Chief Project Director JF17 at Air HQ,
Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations),
Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC),

Commanded Combat Commanders School & an Operational Air Base, served as Director Operations & Personal Staff Officer to Chief of the Air Staff, IG Air Force, Graduate of Combat Commanders School, Air War College, Air War College (USA), & National Defence University

AIR VICE MARSHAL IRFAN AHMAD PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR MARSHAL

28 MAY, 2021: Air Vice Marshal Irfan Ahmad has been promoted to the rank of Air Marshal.

1622211390159.png

Air Marshal Irfan Ahmad was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1988. During his illustrious career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing and two Operational Air Bases. He has served as Director General Welfare & Rehab at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also performed his duties as Air Officer Commanding, Central Air Command.

Presently, he is serving as Director General (Projects) at Air Headquarters Islamabad. He is a graduate of Combat Commanders’ School and National Defence University. He holds Master’s degree in Security Studies from USA and M Phil in Public Policy & Security Management. He is a recipient of Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military), Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military)

AIR VICE MARSHAL IRFAN AHMAD PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR MARSHAL

28 MAY, 2021: Air Vice Marshal Irfan Ahmad has been promoted to the rank of Air Marshal.

View attachment 748575

Air Marshal Irfan Ahmad was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1988. During his illustrious career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing and two Operational Air Bases. He has served as Director General Welfare & Rehab at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He has also performed his duties as Air Officer Commanding, Central Air Command.

Presently, he is serving as Director General (Projects) at Air Headquarters Islamabad. He is a graduate of Combat Commanders’ School and National Defence University. He holds Master’s degree in Security Studies from USA and M Phil in Public Policy & Security Management. He is a recipient of Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military), Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military)

The "Mysterious" GIBS of Hassan siddiqui on 27th.

He was the air boss of the op swift retort.

Back
Top Bottom