What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

1619822936667.png

I would still be okay if these elites would at least invest in Pakistan in a way that will help the country reduce its import bill. Like they can use their haram money(most likely) to set up industries that are practically non existent in Pakistan. This means instead of importing...Pakistan/Pakistanis can instead buy their products and reduce import bill to an extent...and they would make profit(probably even more so than they do currently).

But sigh...all they do is the same old same old...sugar mills, textiles, real estate, etc.
Our elites don't see themselves as the leaders or representatives of Pakistanis. Rather, they view themselves as the children of foreign cultures and civilizations. That is the difference between our elites and the elites of most other countries (especially the US, Europe and China).

Our elites don't see themselves as the leaders or representatives of Pakistanis. Rather, they view themselves as the children of foreign cultures and civilizations. That is the difference between our elites and the elites of most other countries (especially the US, Europe and China).
I don't care what they see themselves as...I just want to use the basic nature of humans...namely "greed" towards something positive for Pakistan. I'm sure they love their money...who doesn't. I'm sure they would like to use their current money to make more money. They can make a ton more profit if they entered a new field instead of opening yet another sugar mill...
...they can use their connections(as elites) with the politicians/bureaucrats/military...to ensure that Pakistan buys their products(instead of importing said product). As the first ones to enter some market(whichever it maybe)...they will have no local competition. If they try...they can even come up with a comparable product(to the foreign equivalent) at a cheaper price owing to the cheaper labor costs in Pak.

This will provide some jobs for Pakistanis, take away business of some foreign company(keeping precious resources of Pakistanis out of their hands)...instead this money that used to go out will end up in the hands of these elites, which is not ideal...but at least it will give them incentive to do more of what they did...and hopefully it will start this cycle below...
...invest in Pakistan by setting up some industry...based on identifying things Pak imports...use their capital to provide local alternatives...use their influence to bribe their way into making those in power to buy their products...profit...repeat.

I don't care what they see themselves as...I just want to use the basic nature of humans...namely "greed" towards something positive for Pakistan. I'm sure they love their money...who doesn't. I'm sure they would like to use their current money to make more money. They can make a ton more profit if they entered a new field instead of opening yet another sugar mill...
...they can use their connections(as elites) with the politicians/bureaucrats/military...to ensure that Pakistan buys their products(instead of importing said product). As the first ones to enter some market(whichever it maybe)...they will have no local competition. If they try...they can even come up with a comparable product(to the foreign equivalent) at a cheaper price owing to the cheaper labor costs in Pak.

This will provide some jobs for Pakistanis, take away business of some foreign company(keeping precious resources of Pakistanis out of their hands)...instead this money that used to go out will end up in the hands of these elites, which is not ideal...but at least it will give them incentive to do more of what they did...and hopefully it will start this cycle below...
...invest in Pakistan by setting up some industry...based on identifying things Pak imports...use their capital to provide local alternatives...use their influence to bribe their way into making those in power to buy their products...profit...repeat.
Yea, but even that takes some kind of pride in Pakistan and being Pakistani. Yes, if you're profit driven, you'll invest and set-up big businesses. But to get there, you need vision and pride in yourself and society, which our elites lack.

Besides, if greed alone was the motivating factor, then we should accept laziness too. As far as our elites are concerned, they're doing everything they need to keep their bellies full. If they don't have the vision to win at the global stage, they won't go further than where they're at now.

Yea, but even that takes some kind of pride in Pakistan and being Pakistani. Yes, if you're profit driven, you'll invest and set-up big businesses. But to get there, you need vision and pride in yourself and society, which our elites lack.

Besides, if greed alone was the motivating factor, then we should accept laziness too. As far as our elites are concerned, they're doing everything they need to keep their bellies full. If they don't have the vision to win at the global stage, they won't go further than where they're at now.
Greed is greed...once u let it run rampant...it takes control of u. All they lack is vision. They may not take pride in being Pakistanis...but if they thought logically...about how to maximize their profits...then it is in Pakistan they have the home field advantage. They will not have the same sway with other elites or with those in power...in any other country...as they do in Pakistan. So they can see themselves as American, European, or whatever else...they will never have that advantage there that they can exploit in Pakistan.

Laziness is a factor here. This is why they keep beating the same dead horse doing the same old same old that their grandpa was doing..bcuz it's "good enough". If they had more vision...they can profit more...directly
..and Pakistan will gain somewhat indirectly.

In short...it will create Pak's version of Ambani and Tata.

Greed alone will not work unless you have a stick with it, greed is the one driving capital out of the country via money laundering and illegal transaction.

Back
Top Bottom