What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

talhar base near badin
43251334.jpg

talhar air base near badin it is a forword operational base

talhar air base near badin it is a forword operational base

its a FOC in times of war...always has been....dont need another base so close to masroor and shahrah-e-faisal...

as far as i remember badin was a radar facility

SSG_right_AirborneAfrica04.jpg

I know they are SSG, and are probably in Pakistan...

So what aircraft is that in the background?

I don't recognize it. It's definitely not from PAF fleet.

P.S

Never mind. I found it. Its a Hawker Siddeley 125 of Royal Airlines

The tri-nation exercise among Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan was held at King Fahd Air Base, Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 06 to 22 May, 2013, the press release added.

The PAF contingent comprising F-16s, Mirages Rose-II and 180 personnel participated in the exercise with members of other two countries.

The contingents of the three air forces undertook joint planning and execution of various combat missions.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

PAF ready to meet challenges: air chief

KARACHI: Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt has said that PAF is fully prepared to meet the challenges, faced by the nation. He was addressing to the PAF personnel during his visit Training Base of Southern Air Command to inspect training facilities, capabilities and functioning of training units. Air Chief said that the country has external and internal threats and PAF have to be ready and prepared to face all such threats boldly. It is only possible if they are mentally and physically fit. Every member of PAF team working anywhere at any time should play a responsible role. He visited work centres, technical labs and school/college of the base and lauded the training efforts and preparedness of PAF training units. He said that their predecessors have worked very hard to achieve the standard of training and preparedness and these standards have to be continuously evolved and improved. "We must have intellectually honest, self motivated and confident manpower and every member of PAF team working any where at any time should play a responsible role," he added. "As far as operational preparedness is concerned, we keep conducting inland and foreign exercises with friendly countries and all the countries have appreciated flying professionalism, discipline, conduct and preparedness of our personnel," he added. agencies

SSG_right_AirborneAfrica04.jpg

I know they are SSG, and are probably in Pakistan...

So what aircraft is that in the background?

I don't recognize it. It's definitely not from PAF fleet.

P.S

Never mind. I found it. Its a Hawker Siddeley 125 of Royal Airlines

these are two forces sir one line is SSG and other is from any arab country .abut jet looks like PA Cessna-560XL

Back
Top Bottom