What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

J-10C is best option for PAF but J-16 is based on Su-30 MKK design which is Russian INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY hence we will not able to buy J-16 from China @Rafi

J-11 was based on Russian design (Copy of SU-27. J -16 is designed from J-11BS, so it not a copy of SU-27. If Chinese can make it slightly smaller, it will be perfect for Pakistan.

J-11 was based on Russian design (Copy of SU-27. J -16 is designed from J-11BS, so it not a copy of SU-27. If Chinese can make it slightly smaller, it will be perfect for Pakistan.
Look my above post that you quoted i am saying its based on Su-30 MKK not Su-27 you like it or not design is still Russian intellectual property whether it is based on su27 or j11BS,and tell me j-11BS based on what design @jupiter2007

Look my above post that you quoted i am saying its based on Su-30 MKK not Su-27 you like it or not design is still Russian intellectual property whether it is based on su27 or j11BS,and tell me j-11BS based on what design @jupiter2007

Whatever the case maybe. If Chinese want, they can redesign something from original design but they won’t because they are working on J-31 and J-20.
I think J-12 and J-14 got cancelled.

Whatever the case maybe. If Chinese want, they can redesign something from original design but they won’t because they are working on J-31 and J-20.
I think J-12 and J-14 got cancelled.
Man you don't understand when Chinese were acquiring Su-27/Su-30 from Russia in this deal Russian had put the claws that they won't sell Su-27/30 and its versions to third party because Russians knows that Chinese eventually copy/paste Su-27/30,because their previous experience @jupiter2007

The thing with Pak- China relationship is such that if Pak wants somthing China will not refuse. Now how do u expect to get somthing when u dont even ask.
If Russia is a concern than u can always lease the equipment.
Iwould disagree with that. China is a sovereign nation with its own interests. They do not always ally with Paklands. So that is not true.
A

the pics of raptor 3 from the link site
RAPTOR-III (0).jpeg
RAPTOR-III (1).jpeg
RAPTOR-III (2).jpeg
RAPTOR-III (3).jpeg
RAPTOR-III (4).jpeg

Is there any procurement chances of this beast???
no idea ....

Hi HRK thx for the detailed info about this SOM is you provide about its speed coz I think if I’m not wrong with this kind of stand off range you need something very fast & agile
Your input will be appreciated thx
If you are enquiring about its speed after launch than I believe it could be in the range of 0.6-0.9 mach ....

Back
Top Bottom