What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

It would be political and strategic suicide in my very humble view. We are the 2 sides ofa coin and being diametrically opposite we arebound to clash at some stage. We are a big thorne in the side of Israel and until and unless we are defanged the greater designs cannot be enacted. Best to keep away.
A
We are enemies with India but we do have diplomatic ties them, same case with India and China or USA. I don't expect to be die hard friends with them but I don't see any reason why we should not have diplomatic ties with him. We should at least engage with them so that they don't fall into India's hand

We are enemies with India but we do have diplomatic ties them, same case with India and China or USA. I don't expect to be die hard friends with them but I don't see any reason why we should not have diplomatic ties with him. We should at least engage with them so that they don't fall into India's hand
you are being so naive, we don't recognize ISRAEL

India is not half as dangerous as Israel is. In fact India is jumping up and down based on the support of others. This is part of the big game and will rsult in the formation of Greater Israel. Our Prophet taught us the story of the three bulls and the Lion . How quickly we have forgotten this. Look I have based my logic on what I have learnt kn the Quran and my very very limited understanding of the Hadeeth. I will end by saying that Israel is cureently and very unfortunately in bed with a lot of Arab states. However no one is a bigger enemy of the muslims than the Zionist state of Israel. I would agakn clarify that there is a distinct difference between the jews and the zionists( could be jews and non Jews and my problem is with the Zionists. I have a lot of respect for a lot of Jewish peolle skme of whom are my personal friends.
A

Thunder B (03) variant in Pakistan skies!

http://falcons.pk/photo/JF-17B-Thunder/2040

Photo-2040.jpg

Pakistan, Chinese Air Forces Start Joint Exercise Amid Rising Conflict With India
Sunday, August 25, 2019
By: Eurasia Times

Source Link: CLICK HERE

Chinese and Pakistani Air Forces have commenced joint training programs in northwest China according to Chinese air force sources. The joint training, code-named “Shaheen (eagle) VIII,” is the eighth of its kind between the two countries since it was first launched in March 2011.

The annual joint training does not target any third party, and aims to improve training standards of the two air forces through mutual learning, the sources said.

The PLAAF and PAF have held regular drills since March 2011 with the first Shaheen exercise held in Pakistan. The second training exercise took place in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in western China in September 2013, the third was held in Punjab, Pakistan in May 2014.

Last year, the joint training between the air forces was held in Pakistan which was participated by a contingent of the Chinese air force, comprising combat pilots, air defence controllers, and technical ground crew along with fighter jets, bombers and early warning AWACS planes.

The Pakistan Air Force heavily relies on its fleet of around 70 U.S.-made F-16 fighter jets in its anti-terrorist operations in Pakistan and counter-balance to Indian rapidly increasingly fleet of modern fighter jets. Whether any F-16 aircraft will participate in the training exercise is unknown.
1_img125819094814%20(1).jpeg

Firmware and embedded Kernel ... Both are software stored in Read Only Memory. Nevertheless, they are program routines written in low level programming language. So source codes are very much real. What you are proposing here implies that every missile and weapon can be integrated on every other plane. This is not that simple.

On a more general note kernels and firmware are generally written in C and the compiler converts it into assembly language and then into machine code. Not sure how it works in missiles and weapon systems.

Source: I work as an embedded engineer

PL15 to be delivered to the PAF?
PL-15

It was first rumored in 2011 that 607 Institute wasdeveloping the nextgeneration of active radar homing LRAAM dubbed PL-15 replacing PL-12 which is comparable to American AIM-120D . The missile was initially speculated as a PL-12variant (PL-12C?) but it appears to be a new design. PL-15 features redesigned stabilizing fins and tail control fins with smaller wingspans in order to fit into the internal weapon bay of J-20 (up to 4). A major improvement of the missile is a new a dual pulse rocket motor which could extend its range up to 200km. Its two-way datalink and a new active/passive dual mode AESA seeker onboard will give it an excellent ECCM capability against severe jamming. A PL-15prototype was first seen underneath the wing of a J-11B testbed in 2012. In 2013 PL-15 was first seen inside J-20's main internal weapon bay during its weapon integration tests. It was reported by US intelligence thatPL-15 was successfully test-fired from a J-11B in 2015. In 2016 PL-15 started to be carried by J-10C, J-11B and by J-16 a year later. The further improved version (PL-20?) was rumored to have been under development. It might feature a streamlined missile body with a smaller diameter so that additional missiles can be fitted into the internal weapon bay of J-20 (up to 6). The latest rumor (March 2019) claimed that PL-15 has been cleared for export as PL-15E.

- Last Updated 3/21/19

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom