What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Hope Pakistan Gets F 35s
Never happening ever but donot be dissappointed the good guys never have the nice shiny weapons.They always have to make do with what they have. Abhi Jf 17 humara itna chikna lagta hai tou kuch salon main j10 ya koi aur homegrown 5 gen a gaya tou f35 ko sab bhol jayen gai. It will be the end of the Gora F16 complex.

Hope Pakistan Gets F 35s
Thanks God ke khwab dekhna free hai warna hamare pass to is kaam ke bhi paise nhi hai, waise agar paise hote bhi to ap ko F35 nhi milne. lets live in reality rather in fantasies. We should focus on Chinese and indigenous stuff.

Thanks God ke khwab dekhna free hai warna hamare pass to is kaam ke bhi paise nhi hai, waise agar paise hote bhi to ap ko F35 nhi milne. lets live in reality rather in fantasies. We should focus on Chinese and indigenous stuff.
Bhai phr India ke F 35s se kaise muqabla karoge?

@Syed Hammad Ahmed , where exactly are you getting the idea that India is getting the F-35 (JSF)?

It is not even a story worthy of conversation.

There are no rumors or speculation that India has any interest in them (currently).

Furthermore, perhaps you're not aware - but if you have placed an order for the Russian S-400, you can't get the F-35. Just look at Turkey for example. Even Egypt is now be pressured about their order for the Su-35 or MiG-35 (not sure which).

India has bigger problems right now. They have sanctions to deal with for procuring Oil from Iran. The US might give 'em leverage if they were to say, place an order for the F-21 (which they are not interested in).

The US has a strict policy when it comes to Russia: You're either with us, or against us.

So, lets not worry about an F-35 in the IAF inventory for a decade or two.

There u go kid, stop worrying the day india would be flyin F35s, we ill be watching them in that jet???

@Syed Hammad Ahmed , where exactly are you getting the idea that India is getting the F-35 (JSF)?

It is not even a story worthy of conversation.

There are no rumors or speculation that India has any interest in them (currently).

Furthermore, perhaps you're not aware - but if you have placed an order for the Russian S-400, you can't get the F-35. Just look at Turkey for example. Even Egypt is now be pressured about their order for the Su-35 or MiG-35 (not sure which).

India has bigger problems right now. They have sanctions to deal with for procuring Oil from Iran. The US might give 'em leverage if they were to say, place an order for the F-21 (which they are not interested in).

The US has a strict policy when it comes to Russia: You're either with us, or against us.

So, lets not worry about an F-35 in the IAF inventory for a decade or two.
Pls stop speardin bias that USA has imposed any restrictions on india, all it wants is to bully India to order some big, shyt so called modified F16S versions which been renamed to F21s and that's all once india place order you will see every permission ill be granted to india America is for war economy and Thts all

Pls stop speardin bias that USA has imposed any restrictions on india, all it wants is to bully India to order some big, shyt so called modified F16S versions which been renamed to F21s and that's all once india place order you will see every permission ill be granted to india America is for war economy and Thts all
I believe I just replied to one of your posts (in regard to me). And since I don't want to go down the road of calling another member a liar, I will ask you directly...do you even watch the news or do you just read the headlines on your cellphone & make assumptions - trying to impress everyone that you're a major think tank with all the juice.

First off, I never stated that India has sanctions. Try to read the sentence again...slowly. Its says, "They have sanctions to deal with for procuring Oil from Iran." That would be if they placed an order in the present time.

Tell you what..., here's a lil' read for you:
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/China-Set-To-Defy-US-Sanctions-On-Iran.html

Go ahead, take the time & read it. It'll give you a clearer picture of what 'SANCTIONS' there will be for any country that attempts to buy Oil from Iran as of a week ago (02nd May).

The US can't ensure cheaper Oil supplies, which means a number of countries will defy the Sanctions. China for one will. Question is, will India...? No one here cares about the others Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Italy and Greece.

And i'll hold you on that IAF order for the F-21's, since you're all to sure its coming (as stated by you).

Finally, I know you like to talk trash with other Members and have gone a few rounds with others & myself. But bear in mind, you - are - not - the - only - one.

You got something to say, make your point & move on.

I believe I just replied to one of your posts (in regard to me). And since I don't want to go down the road of calling another member a liar, I will ask you directly...do you even watch the news or do you just read the headlines on your cellphone & make assumptions - trying to impress everyone that you're a major think tank with all the juice.

First off, I never stated that India has sanctions. Try to read the sentence again...slowly. Its says, "They have sanctions to deal with for procuring Oil from Iran." That would be if they placed an order in the present time.

Tell you what..., here's a lil' read for you:
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/China-Set-To-Defy-US-Sanctions-On-Iran.html

Go ahead, take the time & read it. It'll give you a clearer picture of what 'SANCTIONS' there will be for any country that attempts to buy Oil from Iran as of a week ago (02nd May).

The US can't ensure cheaper Oil supplies, which means a number of countries will defy the Sanctions. China for one will. Question is, will India...? No one here cares about the others Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Italy and Greece.

And i'll hold you on that IAF order for the F-21's, since you're all to sure its coming (as stated by you).

Finally, I know you like to talk trash with other Members and have gone a few rounds with others & myself. But bear in mind, you - are - not - the - only - one.

You got something to say, make your point & move on.
Let's get a restart from the point of you veiw then , Chinese, Russian has crap areo tech and all the goodies Jst get birth in the west?

Thts ur bottom line was?

I came to counter ur so called final verdict hence you felt been trashed out instead of bringing credible sources, u r still just druming the same shyt?, sorry for the language but then its Jst normal, Lingo on every major American news channel these days?
I'm not think tank here nor I hve claimed ever but I work behind many real bussines deals, some for my own country and some for others and Thts from where I get my info, I gss u won't hve any chance to sit in ur life with any of those so called pentagon contractors which I hve done deals with???
Now come and prove that Russian areo tech is crap Thts the equation where u should be concentrating more???
So whts the F21 ?
How far it is from RAFEAL and can France take care of indian interests in the world?
Let's talk from tht angle?

Last edited:
Let's get a restart from the point of you veiw then , Chinese, Russian has crap areo tech and all the goodies Jst get birth in the west?

Thts ur bottom line was?

I came to counter ur so called final verdict hence you felt been trashed out instead of bringing credible sources, u r still just druming the same shyt, sorry its Jst normal to hve a open discussion u can find same words on every major American news channel these days?
I'm not think tank here nor I hve claimed ever but I work behind many real bussines deals, some for my own country and some for others and Thts from where I get my info, I gss u won't hve any chance to sit in ur life with any of those so called pentagon contractors which I hve done deals with???
Now come and prove that Russian areo tech is crap Thts the equation where u should be concentrating more???
I haven't the slightest clue what the hell you're rambling about. Especially the fisrt 02 questions about China & Russian Aerotech...stuff. It has nothing to do with any of my earlier posts. Yeesh.

Tell you what, lets just forget we even crossed paths - I know i'd like nothing more.

Thts ur bottom line was?

I came to counter ur so called final verdict hence you felt been trashed out instead of bringing credible sources, u r still just druming the same shyt?, sorry for the language but then its Jst normal, Lingo on every major American news channel these days?
So whts the F21 ?
How far it is from RAFEAL and can France take care of indian interests in the world?
Let's talk from tht angle?
I hope your grammar and spelling is better in all written correspondence with your business partners.

Back
Top Bottom