What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

I hope your grammar and spelling is better in all written correspondence with your business partners.
Actully it's not but I can gurntee you it's far more better then the guys I'm dealin with?
Thts just south eastern Asian syndrome And its perception, Tht for having a bussines u must hve English grammarical back ground, most of the time u hve experienced secretaries for those kinda jobs but when there is a personal discussion it's free way?
U can't be expecting, a Chinese or Russian, or even some Africans having or using the west minster kinda English language skills???
Bussines means to get money, doing some services or selling or buyin some thing to convert into profiting money.

59783210_792830404425774_5663305032821374976_n.jpg

Hope Pakistan Gets F 35s
Not going to happen
From now on only inhouse production with chinese support

Getting any western platform os now impossible due to end user ban by american equipment in European jets and their own anti Pakistan stance

Tue awacs from sweden maube the last western item

Not going to happen
From now on only inhouse production with chinese support

Getting any western platform os now impossible due to end user ban by american equipment in European jets and their own anti Pakistan stance

Tue awacs from sweden maube the last western item

You are more than welcome to correct me but because of the significantly restrictive nature of the American export controls laws, end-user agreement, & third party transfer agreement most advance European states tend not to incorporate American technologies on their weapons platforms. The only exception perhaps is SAAB Gripen. Americans were fairly dismayed when CERN did not even buy a screw from them for their collider let alone seek any advance equipment or scientific assistance for these reasons. I think the Europeans are fairly independent when it comes to jets like Eurofighter and Rafale. Britains Tempest fighter jet programme will probably have no American technology and engineering assistance either.

You are more than welcome to correct me but because of the significantly restrictive nature of the American export controls laws, end-user agreement, & third party transfer agreement most advance European states tend not to incorporate American technologies on their weapons platforms. The only exception perhaps is SAAB Gripen. Americans were fairly dismayed when CERN did not even buy a screw from them for their collider let alone seek any advance equipment or scientific assistance for these reasons. I think the Europeans are fairly independent when it comes to jets like Eurofighter and Rafale. Britains Tempest fighter jet programme will probably have no American technology and engineering assistance either.
thanks my dear you understood and for benefit of all readers gave a detail about American restrictions when it comes to military or duel use technology.

I think the Western European preference for non American components is more of a business decision rather than accommodating the potential buyer. these Europeans are part of NATO & are very scarce examples where they would have taken a decision against American wishes (I already mentioned Swedish AWACS sale to Pakistan).

like SAAB Gripen, I think the Europfighter also uses AMRAAMs as well but maybe its an optional integration.

French are definitely independent but given their business commitments with India you can see how they were jumping for India more than BJP blowhards after Pulwama attack.

the British, we must rule out. even their own defence minister is more loyal to Americans than his own country and leaks details. British wont dare to do anything out of line to even cause a frown on the Americans. they so even if any of their system has no American component , they will still follow the American embargo to the letter take example of American restrictions on Iran, After threats by Americans, independent European and Asian banks stopped their business with Iran.

to get access to Western European weapons technology, we must keep our interests and negotiations very secret so that they dont get sabotaged, the OEM is all within the country without American parts and the size of the contract should be sufficient that Indian blackmailing to the supplier doesnt work. I have always wished Grippen as replacement for our Mirages role but its a wishful thinking and J-10 maybe a more plausible option.

Last edited:
@Syed Hammad Ahmed - Hypothetically speaking, the Pakistan Air Force has a better chance of acquiring the Su-57 than India getting the F-35.

I said: hypothetically

Though, historically speaking...Pakistan had almost no connection with the former Soviet Union (currently Russia), but it appears that India has left them out in the dark as of late. First they ditched them with the Su-57 and now not looking to buy any jets other than a few (stored) MiG-29's from the late 80's.

So, I won't be too worried about something that doesn't exist in their inventory.

Why not choose to upgrade JF-17 instead?
How about you guys give us a good deal on the J-10c's...(for now) :china:.

And we'll continue to upgrade those JFT's further :pakistan:.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed - Hypothetically speaking, the Pakistan Air Force has a better chance of acquiring the Su-57 than India getting the F-35.

Though, historically speaking...Pakistan had almost no connection with the former Soviet Union (currently Russia), but it appears that India has left them out in the dark as of late. First they ditched them with the Su-57 and now not looking to buy any jets other than a few (stored) MiG-29's from the late 80's.

So, I won't be too worried about something that doesn't exist in their inventory.
no bro Su-57 has no Chance for PAF, we just started our relation to Russia, Few years back there was rumors tha Pakistan interested in Su-35 but Russia says NO Su-35 for Pakistan, then how its possible that we will get Su-57 in near future, Su-57 has least chance for Pakistan, just my 2 cent bro @Trailer23

I LOLed

and I let you off the hook but wait and see as some posters will see red and start ranting at you after reading the first sentence.
Indians still have top dollar military sales deals with Russians, Submarines and air defence systems are one example so , they havent left them in the dark

Indian diplomacy is great, they might get special exemptions to have S400 and be potential recipients of F 35
(they might go for Naval version thus reducing the similar American objections to Turkey)

...but wait and see as some posters will see red and start ranting at you after reading the first sentence.
Yeah, I know those posers, oh, I mean posters might. But this is an independent forum and i'm giving my view.

As for your last point, I respect your opinion, but would have to disagree (currently). I never indicated that it would never happen - but currently they (India) haven't shown any interest and there is too much heat going about US/F-35/Turkey and US/Iran Oil/India going about for those doors to open.

By the time India signs up for the F-35, we'll be doing Test runs on Project AZM.

Most NATO countries are buying F-35 so your argument that European stay away from American countries does not hold true.

Back
Top Bottom