What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Basically. Typhoon T1s to provide top cover to Mirage ROSE and JF-17, the latter deploying SOWs.
Yeah that was my opinion also.
Lets hope something big comes out this time. But it will be impossible without getting money from NS and zardari which they looted!

Albeit the PAF checked out the EFT as far back as 2005 when the then ACM visited the RAF and flew in the type.
Although the ACM politely said, ''It's too modern for us'' but back then they had serious issues with it's voice command system.

1903004_10152148229822663_79355638641379281_n.jpg

Lets hope something big comes out this time. But it will be impossible without getting money from NS and zardari which they looted!
I think Spain has stored them as well we can get those it's worth of money stop gap for 5th generation meantime if we get hand on used F16s it's bonus.

I think Spain has stored them as well we can get those it's worth of money stop gap for 5th generation meantime if we get hand on used F16s it's bonus.
They will bring qualitative advantage to paf but problem is $$$

Basically. Typhoon T1s to provide top cover to Mirage ROSE and JF-17, the latter deploying SOWs.

Nope. The T1 wasn't build for A2G in mind. For credible A2G/AShW the PAF would need the T3 and, the spending for that (purchasing + maintenance) is nearly $300 m per jet. Besides loans from each consortium member, we'd need a 50%+ offset (via targeted investments in the R&D that will lose out to fund a Typhoon purchase) to even have a chance at a T3 purchase these days.

Sir, this aircraft will become a money pit. From spares to upgrades, the Europeans will milk us from out balls.

For top cover just pair RD-93 with Mirage 3/5 and upgrade the airframe with modern manufacturing, composites etc.

The real thing is the weapons + avionics. Now, even if we somehow acquire these, what is the guarantee that India will not be provided with codes/jammers to counter these? The knowledge for these is distributed throughout Europe and India/America/Israel have significant inroads there. All in all, a very, very bad idea.

They will bring qualitative advantage to paf but problem is $$$
50 or 60 million a copy not a big issue we will be ok can repay with 100 million a yr but look what we getting at what price indian rafale will fizzle out before they land in India.
Plus we should lobby Americans for used F16s as well Two Sqd of used F16 with two Sqd of EF gave us enough time to fix economy and look at fifth generation.

50 or 60 million a copy not a big issue we will be ok can repay with 100 million a yr but look what we getting at what price indian rafale will fizzle out before they land in India.
LoL yes u r right

The money can be brought only back if we can rule and control Pakistan like the North Korean regime does it and the KP in China!

We are still lacking offensive role assets which we can use to strike deep inside our enemy territory . We need a heavy fighters and stealth bombers or drones for this role.

Or KSA model;)?

KSA has Oil, they don't have any model. See what they do in China with corrupt politicians and generals, they strip them down till underwear and throw them in jail or hang them! China and North Korea control every inch and human of their land, it's not like in Pakistan, where Government decides to run a coal plant or school, while the plant is never built, and the schools are blown up. Pakistan needs control mechanisms like North Korea and China.

Back
Top Bottom