What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

pic_2ad71_1533562756.jpg

A new 30sec Teaser I edited on the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (Kamra).

i think PAF should not use a plane painted in national flag at international air show. any mishap and it will be a huge embarrassment for the country and air force. the western and indian media will bark a lot against china and pak. plane painted in national flag colors can bring pride if it is expected to out perform all others in an air show but we all know that in an air show JFT in present configuration cant outperform F-16, rafale, EF and the latest sukhois.

I think it's not there to compete for a tender its there to demonstrate what it can show. By the way has Poland made an indigenous fighter jet in their 100 years, No we have, and its there in our colours and we should be proud of it.

I think it's not there to compete for a tender its there to demonstrate what it can show. By the way has Poland made an indigenous fighter jet in their 100 years, No we have, and its there in our colours and we should be proud of it.
Wrong..... It is not your construction, it is made in China; assembled in Pak. Please get your facts correct.

Wrong..... It is not your construction, it is made in China; assembled in Pak. Please get your facts correct.
Please inform how many of the 100 built so far are made in china. It's already known its a joint venture between China and Pakistan. No more debate on this please.

Back
Top Bottom