What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Lovely to see the Pakistan Air Force C-130 back again @airtattoo this year, great scheme too. https://t.co/8CiSWzTG1v
IMG_20180711_192921.jpeg

1. Pakistan Air force C130 Hercules Paint job for International Air Tattoo Competition in United Kingdom. #RIAT 2018

Dh5eOMuX0AE1qj0.jpg

1. Pakistan Air Force beautiful C-130 Hercules. #RIAT 2018

Dh2onM5WAAEv19f.jpg

ACM Arjun singh CNC Indian Air force being received by Flt Lt Farooq Umar and wing commander Afzal, on his landing at Peshawar , to resolve the POW (Prisoner of war) Issue. Post 1965 war.

37113444_1799214873492291_1732071365999067136_n.jpg

The PAF might be looking to set-up a Depot Level MRO site for the Mi-17/35 at PAC. The PAA site is likely I-Level.

I noted today that PAF has an in-house O & I-level facility available, as PAF purchase O & I-level test equipment for MI-17 in year 2015-2016 (plz read item#17 at page 18 of Year book 2015-16, MODP: link).

So the visit of Ex-ACM Sohail Aman to overhaul facility of Mi-17 in Poland does make sense either for D-level overhaul in Poland or for the creation of D-level facility in Pakistan

There is something hiding behind this meta-phrase that you are not telling us. You are not one to drop a meta-phrase for no reason.
My hopeful guess ... that we see a new family of ALCM for the JF-17 ... e.g. smaller/conventional? decoys? EW/ECM-jammer equipped ALCMs? supersonic cruising, etc?

My hopeful guess ... that we see a new family of ALCM for the JF-17 ... e.g. smaller/conventional? decoys? EW/ECM-jammer equipped ALCMs? supersonic cruising, etc?

That would be great. Ever since your article about SOM, I haven't been expecting much. A jamming ALCM would be awesome. There is also your idea about bomblet dispenser. Hopefully some will see the light of day.

That would be great. Ever since your article about SOM, I haven't been expecting much. A jamming ALCM would be awesome. There is also your idea about bomblet dispenser. Hopefully some will see the light of day.
I think bomblet disposal should be based on gliding stand-off weapon rather than cruise missile as the cost of cruise missile is hgih to get any real benefits ...

I think bomblet disposal should be based on gliding stand-off weapon rather than cruise missile as the cost of cruise missile is hgih to get any real benefits ...

Consider a pair of ALCMs where dispenser types takes out perimeter security whereas the main one takes out the target. It's meant for special purposes.

I noted today that PAF has an in-house O & I-level facility available, as PAF purchase O & I-level test equipment for MI-17 in year 2015-2016 (plz read item#17 at page 18 of Year book 2015-16, MODP: link).

So the visit of Ex-ACM Sohail Aman to overhaul facility of Mi-17 in Poland does make sense either for D-level overhaul in Poland or for the creation of D-level facility in Pakistan

Paa already has depot level for mi-17 not sure what’s paf doing ??

Why not pool resources ??

https://www.helis.com/database/news/pakarmy_mi17/

Back
Top Bottom