What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Pakistan Drone spotted on flight radar namely "BURAQ1". Take off from Peshawar, in ISB airspace at moment.

View attachment 448525

If it can show small drone then this world flights map can also show military aircrafts movement
Is it right ???

Flight radar 24 uses ADS Transponder technology to track airplanes so only those aircrafts are visible on it which are equipped with ADS.

In case of PAF all of its transport aircrafts are equipped with it as they have much interaction with civil airspace(but also appear when landing at PAF bases such as Mushaf) though in some cases they turn it off e.g c130s operating at TCS,Pindi.Dassault Falcon is also sometimes seen on FR24 so spotting a UAV isnt something special.

As far as fighters are concerned,they never appear on FR24 but u can hear the comms at Liveatc if u get lucky.

Also naval ATRs are also visible on FR24.
Even PAAs helis are sometimes visible.

ISR???
BTW isnt it sensitive info??
Nope not sensitive info..

Seen a lot of footage of different aircraft from different airforces flying the mach loop. I was wondering if PAF has ever flown through the mach loop???
@Windjammer @fatman17
Only NATO does it.
I been there twice with my camera. Only saw an Apache. The flights are weather depending and both times I was there the Welsh weather struck.

Never, except a few exhange cadets getting a chance.
They are not exchange cadets but sent on a deputation course there either as students, and sometimes there are instructor pilots who fly at the Central Flying School on Tucanos. RAF aviation cadets do not attend PAF Academy for flight training hence no concept of exchange cadets.

Do we have a low flying range of our own???
Every where...often on villages and sometimes on smaller cities..I once saw an F16 chasing a Mirage at low alt(best thing i hv ever seen)...Last year 4 ship F16s buzzed very low above my city(a few months after Twining Ceremony of 9 sqn and even during that they flew low)...both time,these were from Mushaf AB.

Also one time a friend of mine(now Mirage operator) flew his K8(Mianwali based) multiple times at very low alt during a night mission over our city(to make his parents proud...not a good way to do but every pilot desires this)
Also seen F7s and even IL78 at low alt.

So yeah low flying is just a normal thing.

Back
Top Bottom