What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

We had a retired PAF officer a while back say that 2 were being repaired and one other had to be replaced entirely. Around the time he said that, the PAF imported another Saab 2000. Then in the recent MoDP report, the DGDP-A listed "Recovery of 4th AEW&C" at around $125 m. So one was a goner, but it has or will be replaced as part of a fresh order of 3 new Erieye, bringing the fleet to its originally planned force of 6.

it make sense, to end with by 2020 PAF will be flying 6 saab 2000 erieye ER. nevertheless a good number specially if coupled with 4 ZDK-03. 10 AEWCS for size of Pakistan is definitely a good number. specially when we need just 3 to cover the entire land mass.

it make sense, to end with by 2020 PAF will be flying 6 saab 2000 erieye ER. nevertheless a good number specially if coupled with 4 ZDK-03. 10 AEWCS for size of Pakistan is definitely a good number. specially when we need just 3 to cover the entire land mass.
We can dedicate them for different roles. We need to acquire more maritime surveillance platforms especially since india is expanding at a rapid rate and the stakes are getting higher in IOR.

China says air force drills with Pakistan "routine", no need to overreact https://t.co/zIHOUPhNGy https://t.co/Ri5xTOKfZO
IMG_20170922_101959.jpeg
IMG_20170922_101954.jpeg
IMG_20170922_101949.jpeg

The change is visible and it trickles down from fhe chief. As to the Programme it was good for the public but I kept sying to myself "why are they skirting the issues. Give us a straight answer".
PAF has converted this setback into an opportunity. However to me still the future seems a bit vague. Whether this is intentionally being kept this way or is the case needs to be seen.
A
Actually If they had answered straight they feared back lashed so they took a zigzag path.
I would rather say Paf future to me seems secure and without any major hiccups.

Sometimes seemingly unfavourable conditions lead to very positive outcomes and perhaps this incident is one of them for PAF and Pakistan if we can capitalise on it and build from here.

:D :smitten:
:kiss3:
:blink::taz:
:chilli::girl_wacko::wub:

Actually If they had answered straight they feared back lashed so they took a zigzag path.
I would rather say Paf future to me seems secure and without any major hiccups.

:blink::taz:
:chilli::girl_wacko::wub:

Kiu itna excited ho bhai.. ...beth jao aram se :mad:

Well, I would say that they are moving in the right direction but I can't say for sure if their future is totally secure until the first 5th gen enters the production and there will be hiccups on the way but if they persevere and make smart moves, they will succeed finally.

Well, I would say that they are moving in the right direction but I can't say for sure if their future is totally secure until the first 5th gen enters the production and there will be hiccups on the way but if they persevere and make smart moves, they will succeed finally.

Insha Allah.

Ghee and sugar in ur butiful mouth:woot:
Yeah but lets see what happens but hope for the best.

Ghee and sugar in ur butiful mouth:woot:
Yeah but lets see what happens but hope for the best.

This need to decide and acquire a 4.5 medium to heavy fighter asap so that they can focus on 5th gen without worrying too much about the deadlines and hence making mistakes and compromises. If PAF has 5-6 squadrons of big birds like EFT, J16, JH7 etc, I won't be worried by the acquisition of Rafale by India.

This need to decide and acquire a 4.5 medium to heavy fighter asap so that they can focus on 5th gen without worrying too much about the deadlines and hence making mistakes and compromises. If PAF has 5-6 squadrons of big birds like EFT, J16, JH7 etc, I won't be worried by the acquisition of Rafale by India.

Sir, the Rafale threat is the threat of EW and superior weapons package. Meaning, advanced missiles that are not fooled by flares and other counter-measures so easily.

OMG 5 6 sqn's That too likes of EFT , j16
konsa bakra halal karna hai bhai, Till the time PAF budget doesnt get double I cannot see any one of these coming.

Sir, the Rafale threat is the threat of EW and superior weapons package. Meaning, advanced missiles that are not fooled by flares and other counter-measures so easily.
Yes, we need to acquire those on priority basis and integrate with our existinng A/C ( F-16, JF17) and also check what package a possible 4.5 gen A/C comes?

OMG 5 6 sqn's That too likes of EFT , j16
konsa bakra halal karna hai bhai, Till the time PAF budget doesnt get double I cannot see any one of these coming.
Well these are big ticket purchase so special budget will be made..
Bakray bohat hai Pakistan main.

Yes, we need to acquire those on priority basis and integrate with our existinng A/C ( F-16, JF17) and also check what package a possible 4.5 gen A/C comes?

The discussion has interesting detail. Should we continue on this thread, or shift it to some more dedicated thread? I can create one if none exists. Please advise.

Well these are big ticket purchase so special budget will be made..
Bakray bohat hai Pakistan main.
But those bakra dont get into our hands so we r at badluck for now.

Back
Top Bottom