What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

On the lighter note, this is seems to be American wish how ever this is very stupid dog fight between F-18 and JF-17 in an American a Drama series. but a bit interesting @fatman17 @Windjammer @Zarvan @Horus

Somebody posted this video on my group and I didn't watched it because I thought it is some Pakistani made video in which JF-17 takes down F-18. But this is actually shocking and now there is a pattern in USA of ISI specially and Pakistan as a country being shown as the enemy. For past 5 years several Programs specially related to FBI and CIA are busy doing that.

Somebody posted this video on my group and I didn't watched it because I thought it is some Pakistani made video in which JF-17 takes down F-18. But this is actually shocking and now there is a pattern in USA of ISI specially and Pakistan as a country being shown as the enemy. For past 5 years several Programs specially related to FBI and CIA are busy doing that.

This is on purpose. Subconsciously teaching the public...

Call of duty and medal of honor have on many occasions shown pakistanis and isi as the enemy many times.

This is on purpose. Subconsciously teaching the public...

yep. Problem is they can win against competent enemies only in movies and dramas. Their metal is only proven against pathetic adversaries( Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan).

IMG_20170915_090140.jpeg

Shaheen VI at Korla AB

I have flown in just about everything, with all kinds of pilots in all parts of the world -- British, French, Pakistani, Iranian, Japanese, Chinese -- and there wasn't a dime's worth of difference between any of them except for one unchanging, certain fact: the best, most skillful pilot has the most experience.

-- Chuck Yeager

Back
Top Bottom