What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Industry

Pakistan begins construction of aerospace complex

Jon Grevatt - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

07 July 2017

Key Points
Proposed facility intended to support self-reliance in aerospace production

Complex will also produce fifth-generation fighters, says air force chief

On 6 July, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) broke ground on a new industrial base intended to support development of the country's military and commercial aerospace capability.

The new complex – named 'Aviation City' – is being established within the state-owned Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) in Kamra in the north of the country, and is expected to be operational within the next two years. The PAC is owned and run by the PAF.

The complex is intended to house a range of aerospace academic, research, and development institutes and collaborate on major programmes with the PAC; the facility will also provide a base for a proposed Aviation Design Institute.

Have good math, current affairs, general knowledge do not lie or say anything u cannot back up with evidence. Be confident. They're probably not going to ask u anything about aircrafts or such because u r not applying for GDP.
Assalamualikm shukar ha reply to aya
Sir me simple bat kar ra tha Aircrafts ki vo to mjy pta ha k ye exams me nae ayga vo to me hairan tha itni infooo dek kay thanks for guide me
Abi me Master degree k bad apply kar raha to mjy Initial test ki koe infoo nae is liay yahan msg kia kia initial test me hi math, current affairs, general knowledge ka questions poch laingy vo bs ye confusion ha
Kia ap mjy step vise guide kar skty han k ksy tiari karon me
1 verbal
2 Non Verbal

Assalamualikm shukar ha reply to aya
Sir me simple bat kar ra tha Aircrafts ki vo to mjy pta ha k ye exams me nae ayga vo to me hairan tha itni infooo dek kay thanks for guide me
Abi me Master degree k bad apply kar raha to mjy Initial test ki koe infoo nae is liay yahan msg kia kia initial test me hi math, current affairs, general knowledge ka questions poch laingy vo bs ye confusion ha
Kia ap mjy step vise guide kar skty han k ksy tiari karon me
1 verbal
2 Non Verbal

Maintain ur Attitude..! in interview

Good News for Pakistan JF17, AESA radar, Thruster Vector Control systems are displayed for JF-17.
28aAyj0.jpg

D5kldjw.jpg

Lp62Dz4.jpg

Good News for Pakistan JF17, AESA radar, Thruster Vector Control systems are displayed for JF-17.
28aAyj0.jpg

D5kldjw.jpg

Lp62Dz4.jpg

Hi,

" Thrust vector control " unbelievable and totally AWESOME---it is a wow moment---.

That is one surprise I did not expect to see.

Thank you very much for the post---.

Hi,

" Thrust vector control " unbelievable and totally AWESOME---it is a wow moment---.

That is one surprise I did not expect to see.

Thank you very much for the post---.

old pics; the last pic of vector control nozzles has nothing to do with JF-17

Last edited:
Thrust vector control with which engine? I don't think with Rd series it's available not even in Mig-35 which uses latest Rd-33mk engine. Can't see pic just 'img' coming in all three images.

What's does it states about the radar in Chinese ?

Hi It says the KLJ7-A AESA radar is the much improved version of the existing KLJ7 radar for JF17. It has the capability of air-air, air-sea, air-land combat, GPS mode. Its working distance, working bandwidth, ability to target multiple targets all been improved greatly.

Hope this helps, thanks

We r listening the news that paf was intrested in j10s from Gen. musharaf era but that news remained just a news but now i have seen wikipedia again shows that mirrage fleet will be replaced by j10s instead of jf17
can any one clarify whether its in procurement plan of paf or still it will be just a news ??

We r listening the news that paf was intrested in j10s from Gen. musharaf era but that news remained just a news but now i have seen wikipedia again shows that mirrage fleet will be replaced by j10s instead of jf17
can any one clarify whether its in procurement plan of paf or still it will be just a news ??
Updated when for this news?

• Updated when for this news?
  • Sir!
  • I have found it on "List of aircrafts of the Pakistan airforce" by wikipedia
  • infront of mirrage 3,5 aircrafts, it is written that they will be replaced by j10s by 2025 , i couldnot post the link as i am a new member and i am restricted to do that

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic is fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

• Sir!
  • I have found it on "List of aircrafts of the Pakistan airforce" by wikipedia
  • infront of mirrage 3,5 aircrafts, it is written that they will be replaced by j10s by 2025 , i couldnot post the link as i am a new member and i am restricted to do that
Fake news

Back
Top Bottom