What's new

Pakistan agrees to hand over remains of Bengali pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you here to flame war or war of words, come up with concrete proof or buzz off, we dont want creep members like you in ths forum. I have loads of bengladeshi friends in britain and they are very very nice people, it looks you are under the false flag.

And one more thing getting thanks from the so called fellow countrymen does not make any difference to me.

So if you wanna start any thing you are more than welcome cause I know I can slap trillions words on your face.:pakistan:

I have pakistani friends in Canada and they are also nice people understanding the facts, not bashing their own ones like you here. The thing is to guys like you or the one whom i answered to in the last post, they will never see or accept the concrete proof unless it happens to someone in their own family.

Are you saying you practise Musharraf type of distatorship in this forum too?!!:D I did not realize it cause I happened to read some really nice Pakistani people in this forum, until I came to read yours.
I did not slap any crap to anyone. But if you are so interested in slapping and stuff then go ahead. You can show your character with full color! I hardly care :yahoo:

Ok, so according to you there was no genocide? RAW created all of that up did they now?

So RAW moved in at night and started killing everyone within their sight, the RAW hit-men were wearing Pakistan Army uniforms, spoke Urdu, and they had air-support in the form F-86s in PAF markings? Or are you just plain denying all the killings?

Those murderous bastards who went looting, raping and killing were representing their country were they? They took oath to defend the country, not to murder, rape and plunder innocent unarmed civilians. Guess that makes them traitors to humanity then. (Or in your eyes ‘heroes’).

Those bloody bastards did commit all the crimes they have been accused of. There are millions of witnesses in Bangladesh. They even brushfired at people who were going to the mosques to pray, they killed the imams and muezzins of various mosques on the night of the 25th of March when they were taking preparation for Fazr prayers. PN ships also indiscriminately opened fire at houses in Chittagong, killing many and injuring hundreds.

Admit past mistakes, that is what everyone does. The present counts. US bombed Germany and Japan to smithereens, yet these nations now enjoy a very close relationship; they are allied with other.

Do not talk about what you do not know.

Most of the people serving in the army in 1971 were from Punjab and they did not speak Urdu. Your knowledge of the matter ends there.

Ask those millions of witnesses to appear before the tribunal your government is about to set up. Some interesting things might come up.

Learn about history before you open your mouth.

Ok, so according to you there was no genocide? RAW created all of that up did they now?

So RAW moved in at night and started killing everyone within their sight, the RAW hit-men were wearing Pakistan Army uniforms, spoke Urdu, and they had air-support in the form F-86s in PAF markings? Or are you just plain denying all the killings?

Those murderous bastards who went looting, raping and killing were representing their country were they? They took oath to defend the country, not to murder, rape and plunder innocent unarmed civilians. Guess that makes them traitors to humanity then. (Or in your eyes ‘heroes’).

Those bloody bastards did commit all the crimes they have been accused of. There are millions of witnesses in Bangladesh. They even brushfired at people who were going to the mosques to pray, they killed the imams and muezzins of various mosques on the night of the 25th of March when they were taking preparation for Fazr prayers. PN ships also indiscriminately opened fire at houses in Chittagong, killing many and injuring hundreds.

Admit past mistakes, that is what everyone does. The present counts. US bombed Germany and Japan to smithereens, yet these nations now enjoy a very close relationship; they are allied with other.

Do not talk about what you do not know.

East Pakistan was part of Pakistan from 1947 to 1971, why didn’t we commit genocide from 1947 to 1970??? Why it all started in 1971? What was the reason or justification for us to genocide our own people???? I cannot understand.

The truth is that there were atrocities from both the sides, but one should not forget the killings committed by Mukti Bahini. What were they doing??? Do you think that Pakistan should have allowed them to destroy the infrastructure and peace of the province???

Some Bangladeshis think that India is their friend. Wow, those who looted the province were good and those fellow countrymen who made investments in East Pakistan were bad. Fine!

India committed genocide of Sikhs in Punjab why didn’t they call Pakistan for their help???

We can move forward and we must but both the countries should recognize their mistakes. Blaming only Pakistan will not solve the problem. The case is not as simple as genocide claims.

East Pakistan was part of Pakistan from 1947 to 1971, why didn’t we commit genocide from 1947 to 1970??? Why it all started in 1971? What was the reason or justification for us to genocide our own people???? I cannot understand.

The truth is that there were atrocities from both the sides, but one should not forget the killings committed by Mukti Bahini. What were they doing??? Do you think that Pakistan should have allowed them to destroy the infrastructure and peace of the province???

Some Bangladeshis think that India is their friend. Wow, those who looted the province were good and those fellow countrymen who made investments in East Pakistan were bad. Fine!

India committed genocide of Sikhs in Punjab why didn’t they call Pakistan for their help???

We can move forward and we must but both the countries should recognize their mistakes. Blaming only Pakistan will not solve the problem. The case is not as simple as genocide claims.
It is indeed a gem of a post. Salaam to you brother for having such understanding. And please never give in to bogus genocide claim. I am a patriotic but admitting Bangladeshi and I'm revealing the fact that there hadn't been any genocide from PAK army's side as I have read almost daily war diaries, the authenticity of it has been vouched by even Indian generals.

It's infect a very cunning effort to push you harder and harder to admit something that you haven't done, so in history your name would be written as a murderous alien. Please beware of it, thanks.

I just saw a documentary about Birsrestho Motiur Rahman.

This one narrated by his brother.
"When Pakistani planes were bombing Bangladesh,Motiur Rahman looked at the sky and said,"Do you know,I know all these pilots.Because many were my students,and now they are bombing my country"

The documentary was showed at NTV,for Bangladeshi members.

His body has been returned.He might be traitor to you,but he is our Hero,he is "Bir shresto".

Happy Independence day!

Last edited:
I just saw a documentary about Birsrestho Motiur Rahman.

This one narrated by his brother.
"When Pakistani planes were bombing Bangladesh,Motiur Rahman looked at the sky and said,"Do you know,I know all these pilots.Because many were my students,and now they are bombing my country"

The documentary was showed at NTV,for Bangladeshi members.

His body has been returned.He might be traitor to you,but he is our Hero,he is "Bir shresto".

Happy Independence day!

Can’t we forgive each other? We have forgiven Mukti Bahini for all the killings, why don’t you?

Why can’t you celebrate 23rd March once again? Why can’t we celebrate 26th March as a friendship/Reunion day?

Can’t we forgive each other? We have forgiven Mukti Bahini for all the killings, why don’t you?

Why can’t you celebrate 23rd March once again? Why can’t we celebrate 26th March as a friendship/Reunion day?

Bangladesh-Pakistan are friends now and as day passes they will be more friendly,but we have to remember we are two separate entities now.However we are brothers in Islam and that is a strong bond.

The recent demand for trial of war criminals includes Bengali collaborators mainly.And some Pakistani generals at that time who were responsible for war crime.
Most of the barbaric acts were done by these Bengali collaborators in 1971 and so they should be punished.

Look you accept or not there were war crimes,the extent of it may be exaggerated later on for emotional and political cause,but a crime is a crime.This also does not mean all the Pakistani troops at 1971 were involved in killing civilians,but some definitely were.And they were helped by the "Rajakar force".

And at last these things does not go with the topic so I am ending it here.

Bangladesh-Pakistan are friends now and as day passes they will be more friendly,but we have to remember we are two separate entities now.However we are brothers in Islam and that is a strong bond.

The recent demand for trial of war criminals includes Bengali collaborators mainly.And some Pakistani generals at that time who were responsible for war crime.
Most of the barbaric acts were done by these Bengali collaborators in 1971 and so they should be punished.

Look you accept or not there were war crimes,the extent of it may be exaggerated later on for emotional and political cause,but a crime is a crime.This also does not mean all the Pakistani troops at 1971 were involved in killing civilians,but some definitely were.And they were helped by the "Rajakar force".

Remove misunderstandings and remove the barriers between people. Develop a bond which will bind the whole Muslim world and don’t forget to trial those also who committed crimes against the innocent west Pakistanis. That will be a good gesture to bury differences.

I have pakistani friends in Canada and they are also nice people understanding the facts, not bashing their own ones like you here. The thing is to guys like you or the one whom i answered to in the last post, they will never see or accept the concrete proof unless it happens to someone in their own family.

Are you saying you practise Musharraf type of distatorship in this forum too?!!:D I did not realize it cause I happened to read some really nice Pakistani people in this forum, until I came to read yours.
I did not slap any crap to anyone. But if you are so interested in slapping and stuff then go ahead. You can show your character with full color! I hardly care :yahoo:

I have a character which is acceptable and ofcourse respectable but I am not sure about you who is living on false dreams unfortunately.

You should be more concerned about your own character I guess as it seems to be in the middle of no where.

The problem with you is that you are an ostrich who doesnt care about whats going on around you just close your eyes whenever there is any problem and when you wake up after the storm you actually believe what others say to you.

You have no idea what my family have gone through in chittagong, when the women raped and men and kids were slaughtered by your own [mod edit] mukti bahini.

You better get your facts correct, even then I have loads of bengladeshi friends and they are very simple and open hearted with warm thoughts especially for Pakistanis unlike some odd cowards like you.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladeshis should realize that those who are forcing the present BD government to trial the war criminals today will accuse BD tomorrow for some other reasons which will benefit them. See they have already started to accuse Srilanka for genociding Tamils.

I have good reasons to doubt on the continuation of PAK-BD friendship if RAW+IND's cunning efforts for the so-called 'War Criminal's' trial go through. It will be extremely foolish for Pakistanis to entertain any traitorous civil/military bastards from BD after it takes place. I for one will vehemently oppose any Pakistani efforts to pursue such ‘Artificial route of bond creation’ that would only cause more pain for the flag careerer of Islam.

If crime is definitely a crime then why should AWAMY Mukti be excluded from killing innocent Biharies in such gruesome way (Getty Images - Bayoneting Traitors), especially when they had started it?. Here is how GOP should call it RAWAMY LEAGUE'S bluff and start its own trial of Traitor Sheikh Mujib, His cohorts, Indira Ghandi and Indian terrorist soldiers to reciprocate JI leader's trial.

And why a 38 year’s old wound should be re-opened when even crime of of higher magnitude (
) has been committed recently? How about ALer's killings of 30,000 JASAD activists that had took place after 71’s tragedy? Why aren't you talking about trialling killers of them? Seems like that 'BICHAR MANI KINTU BORO TAL GAS TA AMAR' is in play here.

I always wanted the trial of 'War criminals' but in an honest, justifiable way and not breaking the 'First thing first' rule. Moreover, the trials of 'War criminals' already held once but it was ALers that left it unfinished because time wasn't suitable for them. But why bringing it now, especially when the economy is crumbling, Law & Order is deteriorating and justness in eroding? I guess the answer is, When was the last time RAWAMY LEAGUERS cared for Bangladeshis?

"saadahmed:
Clearly, you are forgetting what East Traitors did to Pakistan Army before the killing was started.The recent mutiny is one example although your Army had patience.Yes, our army killed people but don't forget Pakistan Army soldiers along with their families were also killed by the Mukhti Bahini.PA reaction was completely justified and i am being diplomatic here instead of using abusive language.Regardless of this, I am happy Pakistan is separated from a Traitor State.(Recent BDR Mutiny clearly shows how nationalistic you people really are..killing your own countrymen just because of low payscale LOL!)"

Srange how you dont give the reasons for bangladesh wanted to be free........if we had not screwed so up so totally as we did everything would have been fine.

I have good reasons to doubt on the continuation of PAK-BD friendship if RAW+IND's cunning efforts for the so-called 'War Criminal's' trial go through. It will be extremely foolish for Pakistanis to entertain any traitorous civil/military bastards from BD after it takes place. I for one will vehemently oppose any Pakistani efforts to pursue such ‘Artificial route of bond creation’ that would only cause more pain for the flag careerer of Islam.

If crime is definitely a crime then why should AWAMY Mukti be excluded from killing innocent Biharies in such gruesome way (Getty Images - Bayoneting Traitors), especially when they had started it?. Here is how GOP should call it RAWAMY LEAGUE'S bluff and start its own trial of Traitor Sheikh Mujib, His cohorts, Indira Ghandi and Indian terrorist soldiers to reciprocate JI leader's trial.

And why a 38 year’s old wound should be re-opened when even crime of of higher magnitude (W9pfPeKONYY[/media] - Awami Brutality on the Dark OCT 28, 2006) has been committed recently? How about ALer's killings of 30,000 JASAD activists that had took place after 71’s tragedy? Why aren't you talking about trialling killers of them? Seems like that 'BICHAR MANI KINTU BORO TAL GAS TA AMAR' is in play here.

I always wanted the trial of 'War criminals' but in an honest, justifiable way and not breaking the 'First thing first' rule. Moreover, the trials of 'War criminals' already held once but it was ALers that left it unfinished because time wasn't suitable for them. But why bringing it now, especially when the economy is crumbling, Law & Order is deteriorating and justness in eroding? I guess the answer is, When was the last time RAWAMY LEAGUERS cared for Bangladeshis?

Blame who you want but did mujib rahman not win the election and was not allowed to become the leader of pakistan.
If my history is correct mujib rahman never wanted a separate country but was forced into the corner by the pak army?

we shouldnt waste our time with nationalistic pride. Our Army put up a good fight during the war. Since partition, bengalis always wanted their own ethnic land. Our leaders screwed up, and india meddled/intervened.

what is done is done. I am happy to say that Bangladesh considers Pakistan a close ally. I think Mujib ur-Rehman's daughter is a pain in the ***, but Pakistan and Bangladesh are allies.

Out of goodwill --and out of the principles of Islam (Compassion, Mercy being among them) we should send the remains back.

In war, people die on all sides. But any professional soldier will still honour the dead regardless of what side they came on.

I would also expect Bangladesh to accept and hand over remains of the dead of East Pakistani civilians who happened to be in Bangladesh during the civil war.

We have MANY MANY enemies and not many genuine friends. Bangladesh is not our enemy. And we should for God's sakes stop whining over history. Pakistan is here to stay. We are still a strong country Mashallah. Difficult times yes, but still a strong country which will only get stronger.

let it be known for the record that I meant to say ''WEST PAKISTAN'' civilians....

and thank you guys for the feedback.

I'm just trying to promote unity amongst Pakistan and her allies. I re-iterate, Pakistan does not have many friends. We have too many enemies.

We must round up and work closely with our allies.....China, Brazil, South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Morrocco, Syria, Turkey, and the Central Asian countries like Azerbaijan. This is time for introspection, cooperation and learning how to work together rather than discussing past.

One quick glance at our history is enough to know that its been an interesting but 'rough' ride. We are a resilient country Mashallah. We must remain that way by learning from mistakes and correcting them.

Blame who you want but did mujib rahman not win the election and was not allowed to become the leader of pakistan.
If my history is correct mujib rahman never wanted a separate country but was forced into the corner by the pak army?
Passing exam through cheating doesn't make some one a good student and breaking deal in national level (LFO) doesn't create trust between deal makers. Got my drift?

And if he wanted or not, the outcome was known to all. Did he refuse to become the head of the then newly found state? Since the answer was no then what PAK army wanted to thwart was right, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom