What's new

Pakistan advice on attack: 'Hit Israel'

probably my opinion is different although there are some dangerous place in the world but the most dangerous place is middle east.

the unique thing about this is nobody trust anybody which is quite strange
well i believe US is just waiting for a single mistake that iranian govt might do...and than there will be a new battelfield to test all developement stage weapons kept in the US warehouse...so i suggest no war in middleeast all threat and small skirmishes nothing more than that

looking at the title of this thread .. i am of the view that it is very easy to give an advice especially when you are not the one executing it..

Pak nukes meant only for India

WASHINGTON: It doesn't matter who attempts to take out Pakistan's nuclear assets the US, Israel or any other country Pakistan will attack India in retaliation. This bizarre, hair-trigger nuclear stance is central to Pakistan's deterrence theory and was conveyed to New Delhi by Islamabad when it suspected India and Israel of collaborating to take out its nuclear assets, a top retired Pakistani general has revealed.

General Mirza Aslam Beg, Pakistan's former army chief, recalled Islamabad's India-centric nuclear policy to the Associated Press' Kathy Gannon while relating how he had given similar advice to Iran in dealing with US pressure on its nuclear programme no matter who attacks, aim for Israel.

"We told India frankly that this is the threat we perceive and this is the action we are taking and the action we will take. It was a real deterrent," Gannon quoted Beg as telling the Iranians about the time when Pakistan was paranoid about an India-Israel nexus. Beg said he suggested the Iranian government "make it clear that if anything happens to Iran, if anyone attacks it it doesn't matter who it is or how it is attacked that Iran's answer will be to hit Israel, the only target will be Israel".

While Pakistan's hair-trigger nuclear posture has long been known to Indian planners, the latest revelations about targeting India for any misfortune to hit its nuclear assets will doubtless force a reassessment in India's own no-first-use nuclear stance. For instance, what happens if the US decides to take out Pakistan's nukes, as has been speculated in the US media? Can India stand by and be a fall guy?

General Mirza Aslam Beg, Pakistan's former army chief, had advised Iran to "attempt to degrade the defence systems of Israel", harass it through the Hamas government of the Palestinian Authority and the Hezbollah movement in Lebanon, broadly the same policy Pakistan adopted towards India in Kashmir through terrorist groups and the extremist factions of the Hurriyat.

He revealed this in an interview to Kathy Gannon, a Canadian journalist who had been AP correspondent in Pakistan and Afghanistan for 18 years before she was moved to Teheran earlier this year. She said the interview took place "several weeks" before the recent threatening exchanges between Iran and Israel.

Gannon recently released her first book, I is for Infidel: From Holy War to Holy Terror, an account of her years in the region, and the Beg interview appears to be a result of the many close contacts she developed over the years.

Beg, however, denied to her that Pakistan had helped Iran with its nuclear programme although he said former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto once told him the Iranians offered more than $4 billion for the technology.

"They didn't want the technology. They asked, ‘Can we have a bomb?' My answer was: By all means you can have it but you must make it yourself. Nobody gave it to us," Gannon quotes Beg as saying about a visit he made to Teheran when he was the army chief in 1990.

While Pakistan may not have given Iran the nuclear bomb, it now transpires that it gave Teheran centrifuge equipment and a blueprint, a supply chain that its current military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf has blamed on a lone rogue operator A Q Khan an explanation which the western powers have credulously accepted in public. But in a related development, it now turns out that Pakistan peddled nuclear know-how even to Syria, the latest to join the list of countries proliferated by A Q Khan.

According to an annual Congressional report disclosed in Washington, Pakistani investigators have confirmed reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency that the Khan network "offered nuclear technology and hardware to Syria". It is the first time Syria has entered Khan's proliferation ring that so far had North Korea, Iran, Iraq and Libya among the recipients.

Meanwhile, according to reports from Pakistan, Khan himself is now in virtual seclusion, and possibly dying. Even his daughter is forbidden from seeing him. Pakistani opposition leaders are also saying he is gravely ill and are planning protests to ensure that he is adequately attended to.

The Dawn newspaper reported that Ayesha, Khan's daughter, has been barred from meeting her ailing father because of what the authorities said were security reasons. Khan, who turned 71 on April 1, is said to be suffering from high blood pressure, cervical spondylosis, hernia, dental ailments and heart problems.

The US authorities are still keen on questioning him but have been kept at bay by Gen Musharraf on the pretext that such a move would strengthen the hand of the Islamicists.

Pak nukes meant only for India - US - World - The Times of India

Miro

Well its fact during 1998 expected air attack was coming from Indian airspace. So, inaturally, if by far India try to play silent role,then silent price will be paid in the form of Pak fire power.

Out of all the nuclear weapons holders, Pakistan is the weakest when it comes to security. I recommend you do a google on Stuart Slade. As far as I know, the only former nuclear weapons targeteer to post on the net. From him, we learn that India has recently bought an American style Football system (nuclear release authority). Pakistan bought cell phones for their commanders.

Yeah an American Football style, and Pele kicked the football out of US... check the links below when US nukes got missing...

Voices - Is a Second More Deadly 9/11 Now In the Works? There Are Good Reasons to Believe This Is So

Missing Nukes: Treason of the Highest Order

This is very unfortunate that in this era of media war the western r for that matter the entire world is just obssese with terrorism and in that context everyone from Western counrties is beating the drum what will happen if our nukes fell in the hands of this and that force, i had been recieving such comments from my Indian friends and had been making them understand that without understanding the security set up of our counrty regarding the nukes they should not blow it out of propostion.
Tell me do u think that a nuclear power any nuclear power is that fool that it wud has not any security for its nukes and every tom dic and harry can have these???
i dont think so any country whthr Pakistan or India or any other is that much weak.
No as far as urs is concern i tell u guys here the Islamists are not that stronge as the Media had projected them.
They dont even have the guts to make to the centeral government nor they have access to our nukes.
Infact not even the head of the country has the access to these. We have a very sound system of security regarding nukes so with Musharraf or without Musharraf these are secure and safe no one has to worry about it.

I didnt get what u just said here. Ur head of state dont have access to nukes? :what:

Its totally stuid to hit Israel to revenge on US. But I really think Israel would take down Iran way before Iran could prepare.

Very cleaver this iranians. They know that they have to do exact opposite of whatever pakistan advises them.

if any country hit Pakistan or Iran like Israel to Iran or India to Pakistan than hit 1st israel & 2nd to Qatar and Afghanistan.to teach a lesson to them

No hesitate to hit, we should keep prepare to bear any kind of situation.

looking at the title of this thread .. i am of the view that it is very easy to give an advice especially when you are not the one executing it..

Hmmmm

What made you think so ?

are you sure, Pakistan is not following the same course ?

ya that's coorect every knows that iran's nuclear weapons is for israel and pakistan's nuclear weapons is for india

if iran hits israel so USA automatically b finished as they r far from asia and they connected them self to asia through israel (the evil son of evil father usa )

I didnt get what u just said here. Ur head of state dont have access to nukes? :what:

ya that's correct head of the state have no access to nukes because its in control of ARMY CHIEF of PAK army and ISI spy agency and this thing is in front of everyone Pakistan president itself told to media about it and its the part of our 1973's constitution.

so u cant reach to our nukes ok :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

ya that's correct head of the state have no access to nukes because its in control of ARMY CHIEF of PAK army and ISI spy agency and this thing is in front of everyone Pakistan president itself told to media about it and its the part of our 1973's constitution.

so u cant reach to our nukes ok :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

he had different meaning,u know better....

Back
Top Bottom