What's new

Pakistan acquires capability to develop N-sub

look man i dont mean to be rude but regarding your ATV program, which ever project india takes up its always ridiculously off-track in one way or another. LCA, Arjun...ring any bells?

Hey ........But this problem is not unique to India.we are just a developing country and this kind of projects are way to advance. Its like a cycle manufacturer is trying to make a car. so we have to develope the capability and now we have reached the final stage as far as the ATV and LCA has concerned and those projects were also delayed because of lack of funding in90s as well.

Hey ........But this problem is not unique to India.we are just a developing country and this kind of projects are way to advance. Its like a cycle manufacturer is trying to make a car. so we have to develope the capability and now we have reached the final stage as far as the ATV and LCA has concerned and those projects were also delayed because of lack of funding in90s as well.

you right when we start in 1974 our neukes program also we can't make a cycle that time but we are nukes power now. i hope we make nukes sub also very soon .inshallah:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Guys ther is somethin g happening along the lines as we speak. Asenior poster at our sister site hinted at this. Frankly, initially I did not believe this myself, but now having heard from him, i would not be surprised if it was true. However, we may have a reactor, but do we have a nuke sub, to mount it on, remans to be seen. Perhaps some help from one of our "friends" may come in handy
Araz

Guys ther is somethin g happening along the lines as we speak. Asenior poster at our sister site hinted at this. Frankly, initially I did not believe this myself, but now having heard from him, i would not be surprised if it was true. However, we may have a reactor, but do we have a nuke sub, to mount it on, remans to be seen. Perhaps some help from one of our "friends" may come in handy
Araz

Dear Araz,

I can tell you without discussing with anyone that

Yes Pakistan has a nuclear submarine program.

They are still 10 years away from making a reactor which can be fit in a submarine.

The Chinese will never help you in that technology.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom