What's new

Pakistan accuses India of killing boy in Kashmir

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MUZAFFARABAD: Pakistani authorities on Friday accused the Indian army of cross-border shelling that killed a toddler and wounded five other civilians in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.

"A two-year-old boy who was wounded in shelling by Indian troops has died at hospital, while five other wounded persons in Kotli district are still under treatment," Masood-ur-Rehman, local administration official, told AFP.

He said that three women and two men were also injured in the cross-border shelling in village of Rud Karthar on the Line of Control in Kotli district.

A Pakistani military official also confirmed the death and injuries to the civilians, saying they were the result of mortar shelling by the Indian forces.

"The Indian forces fired mortar shells on the civilian population, which resulted in the death of a young boy and wounds to five other people," said the senior official at Pakistan Army's headquarters in Rawlpindi.

He spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak to media.

Pakistan accuses India of killing boy, 2, in Kashmir | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

No wonder I laugh when these rapists Army gets killed by freedom fighters

RIP little boy

RIH indian occupation army

This is the only thing, India is doing... Kill the villagers, shoot the children.....
RIP......

the price of stupid policy of pakistan is being paid by the future genaration of pakistan.RIP to the kid.

When incidents like this Happen , i loose the Respect I Have for Soldiers , and i dont feel bad when later they will be be Killed .. which saddens me again ..

When incidents like this Happen , i loose the Respect I Have for Soldiers , and i dont feel bad when later they will be be Killed .. which saddens me again ..

Soldiers wouldn't have done it on purpose , shells sometimes get's misdirected. In between how far away is that place from defacto borders ??

Soldiers wouldn't have done it on purpose , shells sometimes get's misdirected. In between how far away is that place from defacto borders ??

You are not having arty Duels for goodness sake .. if you want to hit, hit the check posts of PA , so they will give you a fitting reply .. Soldiers Fighting Soldiers is Honorable .. Soldiers killing civilians just for the heck of it is Despicable act something i cannot accept , specially by an Army like IA , who are professionals enough to know where they are Aiming .

And this is not the First Time it has happened in recent times .. we have lost more civilians then soldiers .. due to Misdirect fire from IA .

You are not having arty Duels for goodness sake .. if you want to hit, hit the check posts of PA , so they will give you a fitting reply .. Soldiers Fighting Soldiers is Honorable .. Soldiers killing civilians just for the heck of it is Despicable act something i cannot accept , specially by an Army like IA , who are professionals enough to know where they are Aiming .

And this is not the First Time it has happened in recent times .. we have lost more civilians then soldiers .. due to Misdirect fire from IA .

I hope you know difference between mortar and artillery fire .

Sadly, collateral damage happens....But, Pak should not have sent infiltrators in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom