What's new

Pakistan accuses India of killing boy in Kashmir

Sadly, collateral damage happens....But, Pak should not have sent infiltrators in the first place.

People like you are just disgusting...just trying to justify the act of terrorism by india that took the life of poor innocent 2 year old...you should be ashamed of yourself. Imagine yourself in the shoes of parents of that boy.

Shameless Indian Fauj will meet a crueler fate. Inshallah.

When you dont feel ashamed to tag your soldiers as terrorists why would we be ashamed of killing them?

Pakistanis are shedding crocodile tears... Stop Infiltrating people from your side in the name of freedom fighters, who take lives of innocent people in Kashmir. I dont justify this incident in any way. Its too much and is going beyond limit. We too want peace.. Leave kashmir and Kashmiris alone and dont send proxy fighters into our territory. Let we Indians Live in peace.

Going to kashmir on tuesday to behold the beauty of another part of Incredible India:smitten: . Will talk to a few kashmiris as well about how severe the pakistan sponsored terrorism is in the valley .

Hapless civilians are being killed on both sides of the border, they will continue to die until both these countries put some mature way forward to solve this lingering issue

[Bregs];4842994 said:
Hapless civilians are being killed on both sides of the border, they will continue to die until both these countries put some mature way forward to solve this lingering issue

Stop making so much sense, you'll make idiots feel bad.

FATA is legally a territory of Pakistan unlike IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir which was occupied by india & india continues it's terrorism to date. You can compare FATA to Maharatra not Kashmir.

Kashmir is as much a legal territory of India as FATA or Punjab is of Pakistan. Legality here is defined by Indian constitution which identifies J&K as a part of India. Indian army has as much responsibility to kill terrorists there as your army has to kill militants in FATA or KPK. Where is the disconnect?

Kashmir is as much a legal territory of India as FATA or Punjab is of Pakistan. Legality here is defined by Indian constitution which identifies J&K as a part of India. Indian army has as much responsibility to kill terrorists there as your army has to kill militants in FATA or KPK. Where is the disconnect?

Seems like your brain cells had been badly damaged by your indian army/media propagandas. Good luck recovering. Kashmir is as disputed & occupied by india as is Palestine...you can f@rt as much as you can it won't change the reality.

That's by way of example..but I see that your comprehension has serious issues.

As far as India goes, Jand K and Maharashtra are the same. So your example is not relevant to us.

You cannot give examples by comparing Oranges to Apples. Kashmir is Occupied by india whereas FATA is a legal territory of Pakistan.

By saying IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & Maharatra same you mean Maharatra is also disputed territory?

Its already solved....

Are you really Indian???

Yes it's already solved that it is a disputed territory.

Yes he seems to be more sane indian than you who stands the issues & hope them to be solved instead of blindly supporting everything in the name of patriotism.

Seems like your brain cells had been badly damaged by your indian army/media propagandas. Good luck recovering. Kashmir is as disputed & occupied by india as is Palestine...you can f@rt as much as you can it won't change the reality.

See, a person uses harsh language in an argument when he really has no substance in his sentences.. You are simply being a case in point for that. I thought being in USA, your horizons of understanding would have widened beyond the myopic and flawed point of views demonstrated by a lot of Pakistani members. But I guess, certain deficiencies transcend the geographical boundaries as well.. :)

Njoy your delusions ... :D

See, a person uses harsh language in an argument when he really has no substance in his sentences.. You are simply being a case in point for that. I thought being in USA, your horizons of understanding would have widened beyond the myopic and flawed point of views demonstrated by a lot of Pakistani members. But I guess, certain deficiencies transcend the geographical boundaries as well.. :)

Njoy your delusions ... :D

So by your logic if i live in india i should ignore indian terrorism in Kashmir...this sounds cool only in your dreams. UN & US too consider Kashmir a disputed territory. It is indians who need to stop showcasing themselves as world's biggest democracy because after occupying several territories like Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh/Manvadar, Goa, Kashmir, etc it proves that india is being a biggest hypocrisy. And calling me a delusional...if it makes you smile you can but even you know that Kashmir can never become truly part of india even after so much indian terrorism & force.

I think there is no need of dialogues & talks with india, india will continue its terrorist activities just like it has occupied Kashmir in 1947 & terrorizing people in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir since then.

If indian terrorists kills one innocent Kashmiri in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir Pakistani forces should send 2 indian terrorists to hell at LOC. This tit for tat policy needs to be adopted from Pakistan instead of dumb weak policy of dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom