What's new

Pakistan accepts India's aid offer for flood relief work

@AbuSalam your reply to sensible post were very stupid. You should not be arrogant in replying to such advice.
@GuyNextDoor How prepared we are you will know, which disaster management are you talking about? The same that was used in Mumbai? We are no different and so are our politicians, diversion of money also happens in India as well rampant corruption wake up.

@AbuSalam your reply to sensible post were very stupid. You should not be arrogant in replying to such advice.
@GuyNextDoor How prepared we are you will know, which disaster management are you talking about? The same that was used in Mumbai? We are no different and so are our politicians, diversion of money also happens in India as well rampant corruption wake up.
Not security-natural disasters- cyclones, earthquakes etc.

$5 million se kya hoga...hum bohot bhookhe nange hain kam se kam $5billion dedo bheekh me.plz

Bad troll is bad troll, if you wanted to flame and appear genuine perhaps you have have at least stacked more than 3 posts. Now go and crawl back into the hole you emerged from.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Pakistan= International BHikari..:pdf:

Mind your language please.

I see nothing wrong with this - 5 Million is 40 Crore Pakistani Rs which is a lot.Several Members ranting against aid i guess shave not donated a single penny themselves?I'd thank Indians and hopefully our disputes will solve (Highly Doubtful).If the Wahabi Mullahs had not destroyed country we would not have needed this aid.

Mind your language please.

brother what we are doing from past 63 years???
Aid............
I want to change it....
You know how it hurts when someone told any bad things about us...

hello bro!! how come $5 million is 40 crores.....plz tell me if u have invented a new formula..lol:pdf:
Sure thing..1 Million USD is 8 Crore in Pakistanis Rs (In fact according to today rate its 8 crore and 50 lakh.)So you do the math.8*5=40..total amount would be 42 crores actually.

I see nothing wrong with this - 5 Million is 40 Crore Pakistani Rs which is a lot.Several Members ranting against aid i guess shave not donated a single penny themselves?I'd thank Indians and hopefully our disputes will solve (Highly Doubtful).If the Wahabi Mullahs had not destroyed country we would not have needed this aid.

jitni bheek hum wahabi mullah se lete hain,,,jitna free oil unka use karte hain itna koi nahi dega...
hum wo hain jis thali mai khate hain unke under chaid karte hain..
Mind your language about wahabism..

We cannot take lessons from u...ur mismanagement ? read a lot abt diverting money..even from this forum.. corrupt politicians siphoning money..am not against the common Pakistani citizen..poor prople hardworking like us across the border who bears the whole brunt.

23slid1.jpg

is this an INDIAN or a Pakistani crowd ?

dude, dont read badly into the post. be prepared doesnt mean we should emulate our neighbour's failures. rather learn from their failures so we dont have to larn it the hard way.

For example, we can try shore up our barrages, evacuate people from risk areas, prepare the army for relief efforts, secure supplies and generally be ready for a disaster. And if absolutely necessary, we can ask for international help in advance so as to minimise any damage.

And no need to show the suffering of others to highlight an issue. that is just not right

brother what we are doing from past 63 years???
Aid............
I want to change it....
You know how it hurts when someone told any bad things about us...

Then people should say Pakistani leadership, the nation is not the beggar rather those elected to lead it.... Massive difference, and no need to be subservient to anyone!

bro..i am talking from india's point of view. 1$=45 INR..hence they have given us only around 20 crores..now our currency is too weak compared to $ and INR hence its 40 crores in PKR:cry:
IIRC they have given us aid in Dollars not in INR hence when converted to Pakistanis RS would be well over 40 crores..could be wrong though but yeah India should have donated a bit more like 10 million usd.

IIRC they have given us aid in Dollars not in INR hence when converted to Pakistanis RS would be well over 40 crores..could be wrong though but yeah India should have donated a bit more like 10 million usd.

Well MMS did promised more Aid to his counterpart Gilani...Finally Pakistan have overcome politics and accepted the aid i will not be surprised if more is offered looking at the magnitude of catastrophe and the Aid which Pakistan is getting from other parts of the world...

I know India has a huge problem in the form of poverty, unemployment, poor housing and sanitation, but that does not mean we can not spare a few rupees for our neighbors.
If Pakistan had genuinly asked for help, then I can bet you, India would have done everything by itself and there would have been no need for Pakistan to go to the world for help.

I know India has a huge problem in the form of poverty, unemployment, poor housing and sanitation, but that does not mean we can not spare a few rupees for our neighbors.
If Pakistan had genuinly asked for help, then I can bet you, India would have done everything by itself and there would have been no need for Pakistan to go to the world for help.

You speak with emotion and i respect that! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom