What's new

Pakistan accepts India's aid offer for flood relief work

The news is coming in about Heavy Rains in North India.

It is, therefore, time that India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh take a lesson from the Pakistani Floods and prepare themselves for the ONSLAUGHT.

The Floods in Pakistan is the Last Warning for these countries' Leaderships to take appropriate measures to ensure that their people's suffering is kept to a minimum.

It is, therefore, time that India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh take a lesson from the Pakistani Floods and prepare themselves for the ONSLAUGHT.

The Floods in Pakistan is the Last Warning for these countries' Leaderships to take appropriate measures to ensure that their people's suffering is kept to a minimum.

What lessons to take from Pakistan ?

What lessons to take from Pakistan ?

For your ready reference I repeat my Post :

"The news is coming in about Heavy Rains in North India.

The Floods in Pakistan is the Last Warning for these countries' Leaderships to take appropriate measures to ensure that their people's suffering is kept to a minimum."

Please read again and may be your "Comprehension" Level will make you understand your "Gross Error".

Or is it that even though you are a Muslim - I agree an Indian - you hate Pakistan so much?

Always take lessons from the "Sufferings" of others otherwise you are bound to suffer them many times yourself!

For your ready reference I repeat my Post :

"The news is coming in about Heavy Rains in North India.

The Floods in Pakistan is the Last Warning for these countries' Leaderships to take appropriate measures to ensure that their people's suffering is kept to a minimum."

Please read again and may be your "Comprehension" Level will make you understand your "Gross Error".

Or is it that even though you are a Muslim - I agree an Indian - you hate Pakistan so much?

Always take lessons from the "Sufferings" of others otherwise you are bound to suffer them many times yourself!
We cannot take lessons from u...ur mismanagement ? read a lot abt diverting money..even from this forum.. corrupt politicians siphoning money..am not against the common Pakistani citizen..poor prople hardworking like us across the border who bears the whole brunt.

23slid1.jpg

is this an INDIAN or a Pakistani crowd ?

AbuSalam

Please stop trolling, firstly Hutch is not Pakistani... So lol no.1 at you, secondly UNOCHA has praised NDMA and Pak government for its response... OCHA Home

So LOL.2 at you

Thirdly and i take great offence at this, why the HELL have you posted a picture of people in suffering to prove WHAT? exactly?

Shame on you man, shame on you!

AbuSalam
So LOL.2 at you

Thirdly and i take great offence at this, why the HELL have you posted a picture of people in suffering to prove WHAT? exactly?

laptop warriors should know about People suffering for want of food..u cannot close ur eyes..has to face the reality...I didn't tell u abt the crowd maybe they're Pakistan or in INDIA..doesn't matter afterall they're humans.

laptop warriors should know about People suffering for want of food..u cannot close ur eyes..has to face the reality...I didn't tell u abt the crowd maybe they're Pakistan or in INDIA..doesn't matter afterall they're humans.

:disagree:

laptop warriors should know about People suffering for want of food..u cannot close ur eyes..has to face the reality...

You don't know me or what i do for a living, i ain't no Laptop warrior Sherlock, lets just say i bloody well know what i'm talking about. and back it up with authoritative facts.

Which is more than i can say for your posts..

I didn't tell u abt the crowd maybe they're Pakistan or in INDIA..doesn't matter afterall they're humans.

Still posting pictures of people in suffering is justified, how?

then u people should welcome these pics and channel those relief in that direction.

then u people should welcome these pics and channel those relief in that direction.

Needless to say all those on the ground and those doing the coordination know what we are doing, i trust the UN and their partners in Pakistan and despite what some people say... A lot of money is needed for a disaster of this scale.

I beleive we're quite prepared for these contingencies...happens all teh time in our country so there's a disaster mechanism in place.

AbuSalam

Please stop trolling, firstly Hutch is not Pakistani... So lol no.1 at you, secondly UNOCHA has praised NDMA and Pak government for its response... OCHA Home

So LOL.2 at you

Thank your, Paladin Sir.

I have referred to India, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh, but being paranoid, the IGNORAMUS makes the wrong deductions.

He is obviously sitting on his "Voice Facility"!

Back
Top Bottom