What's new

Pakistan 2nd position in ICC test ranking

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CTCbaI3WoAAPJ_m.jpg

Good going. Great consistency, bowlers delivering. Big test is going to be dealing with England, in England. If we can get over that hurdle we deserve to be number 1 test side. People at times forget the contributions of Misbah for the team. Hope this consistency continues and good luck to Shoaib Malik, we are certainly going to miss him.

I don't Like MISBAH very Much but I am forced to Admit that he has Potential and he has achieved Milestones for Pakistani Cricket which were not achieved in the Past.

Great Going Pakistan Cricket Team and Thank you General MISBAH-ul-HAQ :yahoo::woot::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan 234 (Misbah 71, Anderson 4-17) and 355 (Hafeez 151, Broad 3-44) beat England 306 (Taylor 76, Malik 4-33) and 156 (Cook 63, Yasir 4-44, Malik 3-26) by 127 runs

Any news on Misbahs retirement? I hope the rumours arent true as at least in test cricket we need his maturity for as long as possible. He may not be an exciting player but he got us out of the Butt/Asif/Amir scandal (the lowest point in the cricketing history of Pakistan) and led us to a successful whitewash of England. Whilst we generally have had no lack of excess of loud and self obsessed players like Shoaib Akhtar, Misbah is a rarer kind. In the newer generation Asad Shafiq seems to possess this level of maturity.

This Pakistani team is great , they are performing very well , for the first time in last few years I am seeing all the players clicking as a unit & not a single man show congrats once again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom