What's new

Pakistan 23rd March, 2021 Parade

Video quality was better on PTV compared to other channels, because all the other channels were taking feed from PTV so there is natural deterioration of signals. There is some talent available in PTV but they lack the hardware like HD cameras. No other private channel has such high quality cameras that can cover live events, remember that making a drama or news bulletin in a confined and controller place is different then covering a live event in a cast arena.

From ISPR stream, Facebook and YouTube had better quality than the potatoe quality on PTV and other channels.
Still blurred, somewhere in between of 360 and 480p. And of course the horrible commentary, cutting out sounds of salutes, marching etc. And lag issues. Pathetic production overall. ISPR should look into this, for how long will they keep embarrasing themselves?

I couldn't watch the entire parade but it seems no tribute was given to the shaheed pilot noman akram who lost his life while preparing for the last year's parade which didn't take place due to covid but IMO PAF should have given some tribute to that ace pilot in this parade like "missing man" formation as somebody highlighted last year. An F-16 formation from 9 Sqn with 3 air crafts etc.

I couldn't watch the entire parade but it seems no tribute was given to the shaheed pilot noman akram who lost his life while preparing for the last year's parade which didn't take place due to covid but IMO PAF should have given some tribute to that ace pilot in this parade like "missing man" formation as somebody highlighted last year. An F-16 formation from 9 Sqn with 3 air crafts etc.
he has been awarded a medal on this 23rd March.

why should PAF tribute him, what so special about him its just an accident, In past we had have also PAF pilots preparing for 23 March gets Shaheed in the rehearsals, No need to tribute him

Last edited:
1616672304145.png

The "Aurat March" in Pakistan Day Parade. We are proud of you the real face of Pakistan

1616672277784.png

why should PAF tribute him, what so special about him its just an accident, In past we had have also PAF pilots preparing for 23 March gets Shaheed in the rehearsals, No need to tribute him
He was not an ordinary pilot. He was the best and he gave up his life during a mission which couldn't be completed last year. and your post suggests as if you have some grudge against him.

Bhai tumhain har aik ka abbu bannai ka bohat shauq hai?

It is his believe that tribute should have been given. Tumharai foran koodna zaroori hai?

Last edited:
He was not an ordinary pilot. He was the best and he gave up his life during a mission which couldn't be completed last year. and your post suggests as if you have some grudge against him.
So rest of the f-16 drivers are/were not best he is only best f-16 driver?? so they why you want him that PAF should or could tribute him? I'm not against anyone
Bhai tumhain har aik ka abbu bannai ka bohat shauq hai?

It is his believe that tribute should have been given. Tumharai foran koodna zaroori hai?
Was i talking to you??

Back
Top Bottom