What's new

Pakistan 23rd March, 2021 Parade

1616863915985.png

Air Chief tu F-16D Block52 mein seedha seedha hi nikal gae aur peechay F-16B aese hi qalabazian khata raha.
Yeh kia tha? Air Chief tu aese ae aur gae jaise round lagany ae thay k pata karen prade ho bhi rahi hae ya nahi? o_O

Air Chief tu F-16D Block52 mein seedha seedha hi nikal gae aur peechay F-16B aese hi qalabazian khata raha.
Yeh kia tha? Air Chief tu aese ae aur gae jaise round lagany ae thay k pata karen prade ho bhi rahi hae ya nahi? o_O
It’s called a “missing man” formation. It’s a way to pay tribute to fallen soldiers/Pilots. It was for Wing Commander Norman akram.

It’s called a “missing man” formation. It’s a way to pay tribute to fallen soldiers/Pilots. It was for Wing Commander Norman akram.
In rehersals, CAS's F-16s roll vertically with releasing flares and then break off and leave the arena but that was prior announcing the new CAS. What i assume that as New chief was not form F-16s Background and may he never experience F-16s rolls or flight experience so on Parade day they went straight.

And for missing man formation, it has to break the formation and goes upwards and go away but in our case second F-16s performed roll overs just like in rehersals and in last parades how Chief led the flypasts.

The Missing Man Salute !

What i assume that as New chief was not form F-16s Background and may he never experience F-16s rolls or flight experience so on Parade day they went straight.
Nopes, CAS was and is suffering from a minor ENT related problem that's why he didn't go up.... Nothing related to his prior flying background or platform.

Video quality was better on PTV compared to other channels, because all the other channels were taking feed from PTV so there is natural deterioration of signals. There is some talent available in PTV but they lack the hardware like HD cameras. No other private channel has such high quality cameras that can cover live events, remember that making a drama or news bulletin in a confined and controller place is different then covering a live event in a cast arena.
Still blurred, somewhere in between of 360 and 480p. And of course the horrible commentary, cutting out sounds of salutes, marching etc. And lag issues. Pathetic production overall. ISPR should look into this, for how long will they keep embarrasing themselves?
He was not an ordinary pilot. He was the best and he gave up his life during a mission which couldn't be completed last year. and your post suggests as if you have some grudge against him.
he has been awarded a medal on this 23rd March.
So rest of the f-16 drivers are/were not best he is only best f-16 driver?? so they why you want him that PAF should or could tribute him? I'm not against anyone

Was i talking to you??
All 3 people living in Balochistan will attend the parade!

Back
Top Bottom