What's new

Pakistai Kashmir vs Indian Jammu & Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Indian we can simply laugh at your claims or links you post.Do you really think such protest or marches gonna do anything to India's stand on Kashmir??? the best you tried is to take the matter of kashmir to UN and it was outrightly rejected there.

Kashmir issue is just a momentary bubble at the moment which gonna burst soon..
Do you really believe the Kashmir issue will end with use of force?
Did it end in the 90,s?
What makes you think when situation is stabalizing in Pakistan and our govt has a more hawkish approach the situation will evaporate?

Do you really believe the Kashmir issue will end with use of force?
Did it end in the 90,s?
What makes you think when situation is stabalizing in Pakistan and our govt has a more hawkish approach the situation will evaporate?
would you care to explain what is happening inside pak occupied kashmir? leave alone balochistan , SWAT and what not
UN rejection to your claims on kashmir speaks itself about your so called hawkish approach. you can deny every single person or institution who has something to say about pakistan. and i am not in favor of war or any such misadventure

You just quoted Wikipedia,
images

would you care to explain what is happening inside pak occupied kashmir? leave alone balochistan , SWAT and what not
UN rejection to your claims on kashmir speaks itself about your so called hawkish approach. you can deny every single person or institution who has something to say about pakistan. and i am not in favor of war or any such misadventure
Nothing is happening there were elections some political rivalries and full stop if you are not an indian you can visit Azad Kashmir its open for tourists it has the lowest crime rate in Pakistan and in swat the operation is over tourism has resumed you can visit swat btw

Nothing is happening there were elections some political rivalries and full stop if you are not an indian you can visit Azad Kashmir its open for tourists it has the lowest crime rate in Pakistan and in swat the operation is over tourism has resumed you can visit swat btw

Sir I am very much Indian for your information and we all know what is happening and how it is being done.
Self denial is the most deadly weapon one can have .. enough said .. thanks for your comments

Sir I am very much Indian for your information and we all know what is happening and how it is being done.
Self denial is the most deadly weapon one can have .. enough said .. thanks for your comments
By we you mean Indian media which showed protests by pensioners in Quetta and Karachi and in indian state of bihar as protests in Azad Kashmir right?

By we you mean Indian media which showed protests by pensioners in Quetta and Karachi and in indian state of bihar as protests in Azad Kashmir right?

people have their right to protest no matter it is bihar or bengal or kashmir if done in a peaceful way. regarding karachi, MqM has nothing do with Pension lol ( figure out whtz that ).. no idea about quetta but plenty of documentary on BBC over Balochistan , FATA, SWAT, etc for an eye opener .... and yes WE means Indian media (agar BBC aur CNN add kar diya to apki musibat badh jayegi)..

What is wrong in it?
Firstly, why did you only write about NUST? In your post?
There are many more Engineering institutions in Pakistan.
Secondly, the reason we don't use Wiki is because of it's inaccuracies among many other things. For example it does not mention IITP, or the VUoP. And so God knows how many.

people have their right to protest no matter it is bihar or bengal or kashmir if done in a peaceful way. regarding karachi, MqM has nothing do with Pension lol ( figure out whtz that ).. no idea about quetta but plenty of documentary on BBC over Balochistan , FATA, SWAT, etc for an eye opener .... and yes WE means Indian media (agar BBC aur CNN add kar diya to apki musibat badh jayegi)..
But your media showed them as protests of Kashmir and besides no real Kashmiri will believe a,footage of a treelesz area to be of Neelum district

Firstly, why did you only write about NUST? In your post?
There are many more Engineering institutions in Pakistan.
Secondly, the reason we don't use Wiki is because of it's inaccuracies among many other things. For example it does not mention IITP, or the VUoP. And so God knows how many.
For us, doesn't matter you use wiki of not but for us it is reliable source, do you have better source?
NUST is best or 2nd best university in PK which proves my point...
I used example of NUST, is that not correct?
Is IITP equal to IIT Patna?
IITP & VUoP aren't engineering colleges.
You should check HEC website whether it is correct or not.

Area which you mentioned is total area of Jammu & Kashmir.
Where is area of GB?
Can you name engineering colleges in AJK & GB with area & population?
When did you conducted sensus so you can tell literacy rate?
The total area of the State of Jammu and Kashmir is about 2,22,236 Sq Km, of which 78,114 Sq Km. is under control of Pakistan and 37,555 Sq km. under China. In addition to this, 5,180 Sq. Km. of J&K was illegally ceded to China by Pakistan under the March 1963 Sino-Pak Boundary agreement.
I have born and brought up in GB. 3 people of my family embarrassed shahadat during kargil conflict fighting for NLI reg. Literacy rate of GB is high as compare to rest of the provinces in Pakistan. Hunza has a literacy rate of 98% highest in Asia. Only 62 km of land was swapped with china under that deal (the Pamir grounds). Check your facts before comment

@Zibago @WAJsal

For us, doesn't matter you use wiki of not but for us it is reliable source, do you have better source?
NUST is best or 2nd best university in PK which proves my point...
I used example of NUST, is that not correct?
Is IITP equal to IIT Patna?
IITP & VUoP aren't engineering colleges.
You should check HEC website whether it is correct or not.
VUoP offers engineering courses, just like IBM ( Institute of Business Management ) which BTW is on the list.
If Wikipedia is credible for India (doubtful ) then don't look up Pakistan on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom