What's new

Pakistai Kashmir vs Indian Jammu & Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
CnLhdxUVUAA6CIh.jpgsmall.jpg

CiGPGw_VIAA8Xlv.jpg

noting is peaceful, people of P,O,K are living in the constant fear of pakistan army..

Bullsh!t.Only one nation in this world believes in this bullcr@p and that is Indian. Nobody else buys this cr@p.

neither Media or the HRC have any balls to report or monitor the suffering of people in P,O,K.

More bullsh!t. The so called suffering of AJK people are all imaginary and nothing as compared to hell called as Indian occupied Kashmir.

this news report from BBC says it all.

There are at least 1000 more reports from BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, New York Times, Washington Post, The Hindu, Channel 4 and every other news outlet in the world about the hell aka Indian occupied Kashmir. So cut me this cr@p. To every 1 stupid report about AJK there are 100 reports about IOK with far greater suffering than one can imagine in AJK.

even people of P,O,K resisted your army's terrorist support. even they don't want any terrorists to be send to india, only your army wants it.. they are bringing terrorists from all across the pakistan...

Cheap lie sold to Indians from their state. If things are so bad then why there is a curfew fro past three weeks in Srinagar while people of Muzaffarabad don't even know what is curfew. These are just minor meaningless issues who have no real impact on AJK or AK's people love for Pakistan.

actually what is your army??

The guardians of Pakistan and AJK. Unlike Indian army which is normally called dogs or kuttai by local Kashmiris.I also agree with those local Kashmiris.

aa terrorist production machine??

And what exactly is f!lthy indian army?? Sending Kal Bhushan's from military to abandon them when they are caught?

for what purpose pak army exists??

To give pain in the as$ of r@ts living in a country called India.

just to make the citizen of pakistan into terrorists?? pakistan army's frustration because of their continues failure of their policy as well as their failure in their fight against india.

Typical bharati bullsh!t. Looks like bharat mata has brainwashed all of her kids into this trash.

all of them are Kashmirs and so they are Indian

They are kashmiris and not Indians. The dead individuals called them Kashmiris and not Indians.

if you don't know, kashmir is a state in india. and all the people of any state in india are indian.

And if you don;t know Kashmir is a disputed territory whose fate is yet to be decided.

non relevant issue!!??

Yup totally irrelevant and meaningless. So meaningless that they have no real impact on AJK people love for Pakistan. So meaningless that they can't even create a tiny bit of law and order situation in AJK.

it is a very serious issue, your army is supporting terrorists and the people of P,O,K is suffering. and that is not that old news. that report is from November 2013. and those terrorists your army send across the border are the reason for the problems in kashmir, they brainwash the people of J&K using religion and propaganda

No it is not serious. Might be only serious for Bharati kids since after all they are frustrated with sh!t happening in IOK. 2 years have already passed since this news report and AJK is peaceful while IOK is hell like always.

P,O,K is peacufull??

Absolutely.

ooh is that why in that video people demand freedom from pakistan occupation of kashmir??

A minor protest by a few guys with no popular support from the local population. Happens only in few years and can't be compared to everyday massive anti India protests of IOK. IOK protests are easily 100 times more bigger than this joke of a protest complete support from people of IOK.

STFU man, your army is creating all the problems

It is Indian occupation of Kashmir that is root to all the problems. My army is just defending my country.

they not only support terrorists, they also suppress the people of P,O,K.

Rubbish. The so called suppression in AJK is a minor issue and can happen in any city of Pakistan. Nothing in comparison to crimes of Indian army in IOK aka hell.

Nope still nobody is impressed. Not even people of IOK would be impressed with thios propaganda let alone AJK and Pakistan.

No issue with Hafiz Saeed he was responsible for rehabilitation of thousands of Kashmir after the 2005 Earthquake
HS is making real difference btw... You should encourage more kids to become like HS, why don't you emulate his step to have bounty over your own head.....
Say chuhe khake bili chali haz ko... Good way of covering up the crimes committed against humanity by HS & other pakistani sponsored mercenaries....

Peace will come back to kashmir soon, Insha'Allah, Allah will be our side ....

Last edited:
I have born and brought up in GB. 3 people of my family embarrassed shahadat during kargil conflict fighting for NLI reg. Literacy rate of GB is high as compare to rest of the provinces in Pakistan. Hunza has a literacy rate of 98% highest in Asia. Only 62 km of land was swapped with china under that deal (the Pamir grounds). Check your facts before comment

@Zibago @WAJsal
I think it is only PK where you have km as unit of area.
I think you must check your facts before comment.
BTW what do you mean by swapping?
VUoP offers engineering courses, just like IBM ( Institute of Business Management ) which BTW is on the list.
If Wikipedia is credible for India (doubtful ) then don't look up Pakistan on it.
Oh! VUoP offers engineering degrees... Then I can understand how you make engineers in PK.
I don't claim wiki is credible but do you have better source.

Oh! VUoP offers engineering degrees... Then I can understand how you make engineers in PK.
There is more to engineering than just mechanical engineering, btw, if quality of engineers and scientists is mentioned, how many things has India invented since 1947? If you want to debate, open another thread.

HS is making real difference btw... You should encourage more kids to become like HS, why don't you emulate his step to have bounty over your own head.....
Say chuhe khake bili chali haz ko... Good way of covering up the crimes committed against humanity by HS & other pakistani sponsored mercenaries....

Peace will come back to kashmir soon, Insha'Allah, Allah will be our side ....
Allegedly he was released by a Pakistani court first he has to proven guiltyto be considered guilty

There is more to engineering than just mechanical engineering, btw, if quality of engineers and scientists is mentioned, how many things has India invented since 1947? If you want to debate, open another thread.
Yes, this thread is about comparing sports & education why can't we compare here..?
How can anyone become engineering without classes, at least without labs?
I was not comparing but saying VUoP is not an engineering college & IITP is industrial & technical training institute(We have ITI & polytechnic institutes in India which are different from IITs can be found more than 20 in each district) & you know it is not affiliated to HEC so not a higher education institute, is it?
These are vocational education institutes...
I said provide me any source which proves Pakistan have more engineering colleges than mentioned on wiki page.

I think, you are confused between engineer & scientist, research & engineering.
Indians has been involved in many research projects in other parts of the world, research is a big thing.
India is also involved in recent gravitational wave research too.(Indian Initiative in Gravitational-wave Observations)
But again we are not comparing research & innovations in IN & PK.

Yes, this thread is about comparing sports & education why can't we compare here..?
How can anyone become engineering without classes, at least without labs?
I was not comparing but saying VUoP is not an engineering college & IITP is industrial & technical training institute(We have ITI & polytechnic institutes in India which are different from IITs can be found more than 20 in each district) & you know it is not affiliated to HEC so not a higher education institute, is it?
These are vocational education institutes...
I said provide me any source which proves Pakistan have more engineering colleges than mentioned on wiki page.

I think, you are confused between engineer & scientist, research & engineering.
Indians has been involved in many research projects in other parts of the world, research is a big thing.
India is also involved in recent gravitational wave research too.(Indian Initiative in Gravitational-wave Observations)
But again we are not comparing research & innovations in IN & PK.
IITP
http://iitpakistan.com.pk
VUOP
http://www.vu.edu.pk

Its due to high literacy rate :D

Reactions: MKC
These are websites of institutions not source which proves PK has more engineering universities than mentioned on wiki..
Or that only god knows?
Wiki is a reliable source when you don't have better source.
Some also repeated in list like Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
Total number on wiki seems 120(about five time of J&K of 21)
So, what can be actual number?
You asked for proof of more Universities, you got it. Don't fling your words left and right.

The whole od p0k internet is controlled by Pakistan army so we dont get to hear about their plight

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1158400/internet-facility-gilgit/

You can ask me or @waz @Jonah Arthur @EAK @django @krash
Fir GB
@Mr.Meap @WAJsal and @unleashed can answer any questions you may have in mind

Ajku and must both offer engineering right?
@django

Its the figure provided by alif aien

Nope that violemce is a result of your own draconian laws and oppresive policies

You're efforts are going to be in vain again....You see, had he actually wanted to know or state the truth it would have been enough for him to know what and where the Pakistani military presence in Gilgit Baltistan or AJK is. If not, then it would have been enough for him to know that if it was such a case it could not have been hidden just like what is happening in IOK is not hidden despite the iron fist clamp down of the Indian Occupational Forces there. If not, then it would have been enough for him to know the disproportionate enrolment of the Kashmiris, Gilgitis and the Baltis in the Pakistani Military. If not, then he could have also found out that the reason why the SCO needs to provide these services in these regions is because the private sector does not have enough profit margins to invest there. And so, instead of leaving the local population without any telecom services the military has actually allowed them to use their services which are primarily present to provide service for the soldiers stationed there. But he doesn't want to know or state the truth, does he?

This reminded me of a story. So I was out camping on the Hoppar Glacier (on the other side of the Hunza valley) when the discussion moved to politics. After a little while, my guide announced that he used to be the leader of a Gilgit nationalist party. We were surprised to say the least. He started complaining about the state and the grievances of his people. I obviously noticed the tense nature of the subject and decided to approach it cautiously. I did not confront him on anything even when I thought that he was being silly, fearing that that might incite further anti-state emotions in him (I foolishly assumed). Finally I asked him why he wanted Gilgit Baltistan to gain independence. He looked at me for a few seconds as if I was an idiot and then said "Oh krash bhai humain province banao, azadi kis gadhay ne mangi hai". Such is the case with Gilgit Baltistan. A land where the local 'nationalist parties' demand to be integrated into the state.

You're efforts are going to be in vain again....You see, had he actually wanted to know or state the truth it would have been enough for him to know what and where the Pakistani military presence in Gilgit Baltistan or AJK is. If not, then it would have been enough for him to know that if it was such a case it could not have been hidden just like what is happening in IOK is not hidden despite the iron fist clamp down of the Indian Occupational Forces there. If not, then it would have been enough for him to know the disproportionate enrolment of the Kashmiris, Gilgitis and the Baltis in the Pakistani Military. If not, then he could have also found out that the reason why the SCO needs to provide these services in these regions is because the private sector does not have enough profit margins to invest there. And so, instead of leaving the local population without any telecom services the military has actually allowed them to use their services which are primarily present to provide service for the soldiers stationed there. But he doesn't want to know or state the truth, does he?

This reminded me of a story. So I was out camping on the Hoppar Glacier (on the other side of the Hunza valley) when the discussion moved to politics. After a little while, my guide announced that he used to be the leader of a Gilgit nationalist party. We were surprised to say the least. He started complaining about the state and the grievances of his people. I obviously noticed the tense nature of the subject and decided to approach it cautiously. I did not confront him on anything even when I thought that he was being silly, fearing that that might incite further anti-state emotions in him (I foolishly assumed). Finally I asked him why he wanted Gilgit Baltistan to gain independence. He looked at me for a few seconds as if I was an idiot and then said "Oh krash bhai humain province banao, azadi kis gadhay ne mangi hai". Such is the case with Gilgit Baltistan. A land where the local 'nationalist parties' demand to be integrated into the state.
One thing i dont understand about them whenever there is a discussion about Kashnir they keep saying oh Mirpur aint Kashmir but when they want to show protest videos they show loadshedding protests from Mirpur i mean ye kiya ^%&€(^¥*6 hay?

Dont touch the GB as a province topic it will start a mini war b/w AJK,ians and GB,istanis :D
But there has to be a middle ground Gb dont want to be part of the Kashnir issue and want ti absorbed as full province but doing that will harm our stance on Kashmir and create issues in AJK

One thing i dont understand about them whenever there is a discussion about Kashnir they keep saying oh Mirpur aint Kashmir but when they want to show protest videos they show loadshedding protests from Mirpur i mean ye kiya ^%&€(^¥*6 hay?

Because they have nothing to legitimise their stance or show for it. If you can't even clutch at straws then what do you do? You try to invent them. I mean isn't this thread just another desperate attempt at some how legitimising their occupation of Kashmir? Even an imbecile would ask them to first stop killing innocent Kashmiris and accept the overwhelming Kashmiri demand of freedom before they start superficial construction projects which a Kashmiri doesn't give two squats about. Would also highlight how a Kashmiri in AJK lives a fearless life, completely free while one in IOK is affraid for his/her children's lives every minute of everyday. Wonder what he/she is then gonna do with those ugly airports and train stations.

It is the fact that a Kashmiri in AJK is happy and free while one in IOK is fighting against their military which gives them chronic stomach aches. Notice it and enjoy it.

Dont touch the GB as a province topic it will start a mini war b/w AJK,ians and GB,istanis :D
But there has to be a middle ground Gb dont want to be part of the Kashnir issue and want ti absorbed as full province but doing that will harm our stance on Kashmir and create issues in AJK

Oh no no, I have no such intentions. Just wanted to show what the "freedom hungry" (according to Indian propaganda) people of Gilgit Baltistan actually are like.

Last edited:
Because they have nothing to legitimise their stance or show for it. If you can't even clutch at straws then what do you do? You try to invent them. You should enjoy this frustration and desperation of their's.

Oh no no, I have no such intentions. Just wanted to show what the "freedom hungry" (according to Indian propaganda) people of Gilgit Baltistan actually are like.
There was this professional title holder on pdf who claimed that GB has been repopulated by Mirpuris as part of govt strategy i mean seriously atleast spread propoganda that makes sense :-\\

GB folks are cool but this province movement will increase they dont want an AJK like status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom