What's new

Pakistai Kashmir vs Indian Jammu & Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you don;t know Kashmir is a disputed territory whose fate is yet to be decided.

Bullsh!t.Only one nation in this world believes in this bullcr@p and that is Indian. Nobody else buys this cr@p.
that link i posted is from BBC. i expect that, you are aware of the fact, BBC is not indian channel..
More bullsh!t. The so called suffering of AJK people are all imaginary and nothing as compared to hell called as Indian occupied Kashmir.
as always denial is your slogan. there is even an independence moment going on in P,O,K. i had posted videos.. you can watch that. at least get it to your brain that Videos don't lie.
There are at least 1000 more reports from BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, New York Times, Washington Post, The Hindu, Channel 4 and every other news outlet in the world about the hell aka Indian occupied Kashmir. So cut me this cr@p. To every 1 stupid report about AJK there are 100 reports about IOK with far greater suffering than one can imagine in AJK.
yes, all are reporting about the problems in J&K and they are also reporting what the protesters are doing and what police force is doing to stop them. and india is not a country like pakistan, we are not run by army. our media is free to report, that is why they are reporting it all. unlike indian media, pakistani media is reporting what your army told them to report, also called propaganda of your army. and we are well aware of our security forces are using pellets guns... and its is the least lethal weapon available in this world. mean wile your army is using carpet bombing, artillery, tanks to suppress freedom movements in balugistan. and i don't give a F**# to what you said about indian security forces. and every one is aware of the barbarianism of pak army. and you don't have any right to question the use of forces in J&K when your army is killing civilians in P,O,k and balugistan. and BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, New York Times, Washington Post, The Hindu, Channel 4(channels you mentioned above) had reported the extra judicial killing of civilians in Pakistan by your army and para military forces which video of the killings.
Cheap lie sold to Indians from their state. If things are so bad then why there is a curfew fro past three weeks in Srinagar while people of Muzaffarabad don't even know what is curfew. These are just minor meaningless issues who have no real impact on AJK or AK's people love for Pakistan.
i said this earlier... that news is reported by BBC, in a rare access to P,O,K. BCC don't need to report any pro-indian news, they never do. and the neither the reporter have any connection to india. so they are reporting the truth that people of P,O,K are fed up with your army and they want freedom.
And what exactly is f!lthy indian army?? Sending Kal Bhushan's from military to abandon them when they are caught?

as always you don't have any idea bout what happens to Kulbhushan Yadav. he was a navy commander, he take "VR" from navy and was doing business in iran, your military kidnapped him and accused him as indian spy. and after months your propaganda army released a fake confession video in which the movement of the lips of accused and the voice in the video have no matching at all... even a man with a common sense of a 8th standard boy can understand that the video is fake...
and when the propaganda of your army got busted. your army and your FO don't have anything to say.. they now don't even mention him. they now understand that they foolish idea got F**Ked up and now they want to clean it. so they remain silent.
BTW, it was Indian officials who acknowledged he was former navy commander, not your uselss ISI or army. and we are not pakistan to reject our citizens.
To give pain in the as$ of r@ts living in a country called India.
but every time pak army is giving more pain to themselves than giving pain to others.. well your army's brilliant foreign policy makes your country "an epic center of terrorism" were suicide bombing is occurring in weekly basis..
hey are kashmiris and not Indians. The dead individuals called them Kashmiris and not Indians.

dead individuals never talk... don't know if they do in pakistan, but they never do in other places in this world. and all those individuals are indians and we acknowledged that, at least we are not in denial mode to reject every dead people, just like pakistan does.
it is not disputed place... not according to UN, for Pakistanis my be P,O,K is disputed..
http://dunyanews.tv/print_news_eng.php?nid=34737&catid=3&flag=d
Yup totally irrelevant and meaningless. So meaningless that they have no real impact on AJK people love for Pakistan. So meaningless that they can't even create a tiny bit of law and order situation in AJK.
meaning less only for pakistan and its army may be, because they don't give a F**# on how many people killed. pak army will continue to kill who stand on its way. so suppression of kashmiris in P,O,K is not something new for pak army as they are doing worse that this in balugistan.
A minor protest by a few guys with no popular support from the local population. Happens only in few years and can't be compared to everyday massive anti India protests of IOK. IOK protests are easily 100 times more bigger than this joke of a protest complete support from people of IOK.
in a place where media is under complete control of army. even a single video from P,O,K is very important as that place is a fortress of pak army and there is a complete media ban in pakistan in reporting anything against the army. unlike indian media, pak media is controlled by army so they don't report anything against army. when one media dare to challenge army and the owner of the channel with many attempts to kill him and many of his reporters are killed. and now he end up in jail. so others media don't dare to reports news against army.
It is Indian occupation of Kashmir that is root to all the problems. My army is just defending my country.
your army is controlling your country... your PM is just a puppet of your army. and the root cause of kashmir problem is your army.. it is agreed by your army and political leaders...

Comparing easily the best region in Pakistan to unfortunately a hellhole, what a shame to be honest...Not the comparison but what they are doing with our people.

AJK and GB are easily the best regions in Pakistan, best literacy rate. Human development is high and with CPEC we are going to see far better infrastructure. Far from anything else i think we enjoy fair amount of freedom in comparison, or that we don't get targeted with pallet guns.
No comparison, desperation can do wonders...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...islamists-poverty-pollution-and-10411618.html

@krash ,@unleashed , don't bother...Desperation is very strong. We don't try and compare the rest of the Pakistan with AJK and GB and here our good Indian friends are comparing GB and AJK with IOK.

I'd say we are free to do what we like, that is the biggest difference between the two compared regions. End of the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom