What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

why india will join usa for 9/11??

In his book he claimed a situation where India will allow to USA to use its bases for an invasion of Pakistan and later revive P_O_K and together they"ll make it a permanent border in the UN.

But seriously what options would India have in such a situation ?

Should India seriously oppose a response from a superpower over a Govt which is claimed to sheltering a group which has committed the worst terror attack? that"ll result in India facing the same response as well.

If I am stranded alone with a respectable relative female on some desolate place with no one to help (except ALLAH off course) and approached by some big, strong, brutal men capable of overpowering/killing me, if they ask me to get aside and become a silent spectator while they dishonour her, I will choose to go down fighting even if i don't succeed, but I know what that pimp of a commando musharraf will choose.

As per musharaf's own account, a high profile US diplomat had warned Pakistan, "side with us or with the terrorists, if you side with them, we will bomb you to stone age", now what is the capability of Pakistan striking a nuclear attack on the US as many members here are so keen the nuclear option in here.

Hahaha...............to do that indians would need "balls", which they didn't have even in the 80's when Israel wanted to use your bases to attack kahota, and Pak didn't have any nukes at that time.

I am not sure what we could have done to usa, but have fairly good idea about the indians fate.

the only one which you chose, the option to survive.

In his book he claimed a situation where India will allow to USA to use its bases for an invasion of Pakistan and later revive P_O_K and together they"ll make it a permanent border in the UN.

Should India seriously oppose a response from a superpower over a Govt which is claimed to sheltering a group which has committed the worst terror attack? that"ll result in India facing the same response as well.

oh gosh there we go not again.....:disagree:

tell me dont you have anything logical, realistic & concrete analysis to come to a comprehensive conclusion effective enough for the mind to accept other then this famous lines of your's jeez

Are you sad about pending US dissolvation? You can't stop it dude. At best you can hope it to break in less 20 pieces. Maybe to keep you happy, US will break into 5 pieces?

Are you said about pending US dissolvation? You can't stop it dude. At best you can hope it to break in less 20 pieces. Maybe to keep you happy, US will break into 5 pieces?

I think Mexico will be interested in taking 2-3 pieces and canada maybe 4-5 if its broken into pieces... Vegas should be made to auction so that we can try getting it..

Mushharraf is a liar. The only thing he was worried about in those days was that when US will turn on the heat they will just take off the Military rule out of Pakistan and install the civilians as in charge. + also he was worried that the dirty deeds of the ISI and the Pakistani army will be nakedly exposed and the truth will be out lock stock and barrell including the love affair with the nuclear thug A Q Khan. It was just another case of a greedly selfish general of the Pakistani Army trying to save his hind and the collective hind of the all generals coterie around him. That is why he bent over to Armitage. Just another greedy liar who is ready to put his people to the sword just to save his own rule and the money mafia of the Army generals.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

your country is being destroyed today because you are still sleeping and suckin up to usa.

And is Pakistan not? I mean sucking up to US and now increasingly to China? Why do you think that the regular drone attacks continue to happen? Do you not claim yourself that it is because Pakistan is lovingly shafting US?

all i can hear is fairy tales.

All you can see is fairy tales? Fair enough because all we can do is speculate about potentially what would have happened and if this or that happened. What cant be in dispute is the weakness shown by Afghanistani people. They simply behave like poodles for the USA. If only you could find people with hearts then you could move forward then perhaps people like you could get less infatuated by what if and if onlys about Pakistan

"Our sovereignty will be violated," the former military ruler said. "So quite clearly that was not in the interest of Pakistan at all and Pakistan could not face the threat of the force that would have violated our sovereignty or had been opposed to us," he said
Oh? How about the US of A violating Pakistan's sovereignty almost every single day by drone attacks and operations by US special forces inside Pak territory? How about Abbottabad? Are these not violations of Pakistan's sovereignty?

Mush has lost it completely. He needs to shut the heck up.

your country is being destroyed today because you are still sleeping and suckin up to usa.

NO, it is because of america, soviets and our neigbours, tell the full story.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

All you can see is fairy tales? Fair enough because all we can do is speculate about potentially what would have happened and if this or that happened. What cant be in dispute is the weakness shown by Afghanistani people. They simply behave like poodles for the USA. If only you could find people with hearts then you could move forward then perhaps people like you could get less infatuated by what if and if onlys about Pakistan

leave afghansitan for now, it is not the subject here. tell me what was teh consequeces of refusal to side with america to pakistan?

Pakistan would have faced the combined military might of the US and India if it had not allowed American troops on its territory to fight Taliban in Afghanistan after 9/11 terror attacks, former military ruler Pervez Musharraf has said.

A very false justification by Mushi Chachu. We still lost 35 thousand of Pakistani lives and billions.Our economy is currently limping and there is more insurgency than ever before. We have lost every thing by supporting America in their so called War on terror.

Back
Top Bottom