What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

How I wished Pakistan had said "No" to being part of WAT.............world would have been such a safe and secure place by now...This Mohajir Musharaf SPOILED everything.

I think Mexico will be interested in taking 2-3 pieces and canada maybe 4-5 if its broken into pieces... Vegas should be made to auction so that we can try getting it..

That's a good suggestion. I'll be the first to contact the King of Las Vegas when it does eventually become its own nation-state.

NO, it is because of america, soviets and our neigbours, tell the full story.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

leave afghansitan for now, it is not the subject here. tell me what was teh consequeces of refusal to side with america to pakistan?

that is what i said, america is currently attacking your country with the help of their puppet karzai.

Mushraff a sold agent of west actually created all this mess and now he has the balls to talk!

Nawaz shariff resisted the American pressure against nuke test and nothing could be more tough than that. Mushraff created the Kargil conspiracy on orders of his masters in white house and gave free way to USA. Now the snake is biting us. Had it been for a better government than Mushraff it would resist the pressure and extradict OBL through diplomatic or surgical means. Diplomatic leverage with China and Russia would be of great importance here as well.

no, you only said hafl the story, i complted it

but anyways, lets dont go off topic, i still have my question unanswered.

what is full story? soviet attacked you before (they also claimed that it was for peace), now usa is attacking you, it is just because of corrupt leaders who dont care about their country.

and what is your question?

what is full story? soviet attacked you before (they also claimed that it was for peace), now usa is attacking you, it is just because of corrupt leaders who dont care about their country.

and what is your question?

just leave it, i spoke about it earlier, this is not our topic.

my question is: What would have been the consquences of refusal for paksitan to cooperate with the US? please dont tell me you are nuclear nation, you are not afghanistan etc. tell me the specifics to counter any US agresion.

just leave it, i spoke about it earlier, this is not our topic.

my question is: What would have been the consquences of refusal for paksitan to cooperate with the US? please dont tell me you are nuclear nation, you are not afghanistan etc. tell me the specifics to counter any US agresion.

i answered this before but i will answer it again.

i said before that usa was the victim of the attack, so we cant go against them for that, and we all are sorry for it because so many people lost their lives (R.I.P).

now mushraff comes in, mushraff should have told usa that we will cooperate you on WoT, but we will not allow drone attacks or any operations inside Pakistani territory. that would be fair to both sides.

i said before that usa was the victim of the attack, so we cant go against them for that, and we all are sorry for it because so many people lost their lives (R.I.P).

now mushraff comes in, mushraff should have told usa that we will cooperate you on WoT, but we will not allow drone attacks or any operations inside Pakistani territory. that would be fair to both sides.

I dont understand why he is making you answer the same question twice brother. I think he is just playing

Bush was very bold with his demands, he wanted full cooperation, terrorists had/have deep roots in your country, you had no choice but to let the drones and other operations, cooperation with word was not enough for the americans, they wanted something visible.

Respect you are absolute on the money. We shpold cooperate with WOT without compromising our own country. And back on post of course indian will not join with america and have war against pakistan. Pakistani nukes can easily reach india and they are a good detterent from Indians taking any sillybilly action

Bush was very bold with his demands, he wanted full cooperation, terrorists had/have deep roots in your country, you had no choice but to let the drones and other operations, cooperation with word was not enough for the americans, they wanted something visible.[/QUOTE

no, terrorism was in Afghanistan that is why nato attacked you, and come on Pakistan was not known for terrorism before 9/11, terrorism started after 9/11 and those terrorists were not Pakistani, they came across the border.

Bush was very bold with his demands, he wanted full cooperation, terrorists had/have deep roots in your country, you had no choice but to let the drones and other operations, cooperation with word was not enough for the americans, they wanted something visible.

Who are you some kind of nostradamus and kissinger put together. The thread is about India joining in against pakistan. We have nukes which act as a deterant and that is why india would not take a silly billy risk

Bush was very bold with his demands, he wanted full cooperation, terrorists had/have deep roots in your country, you had no choice but to let the drones and other operations, cooperation with word was not enough for the americans, they wanted something visible.[/QUOTE

no, terrorism was in Afghanistan that is why nato attacked you, and come on Pakistan was not known for terrorism before 9/11, terrorism started after 9/11 and those terrorists were not Pakistani, they came across the border.

you are dreaming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom