What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

nukes are to defend your country, if usa had attacked Pakistan, then those nukes would be used, they are not showcase or something.

Bro Pakistan is no Afghanistan. We would have retaliated Nukes would have been the last resort. Pakistans army is a serious force. I suppose its one of things we have to be mega proud of. I dont think China would have sat and watch by the side line.

Bro Pakistan is no Afghanistan. We would have retaliated Nukes would have been the last resort. Pakistans army is a serious force. I suppose its one of things we have to be mega proud of. I dont think China would have sat and watch by the side line.

you are right Kaif, but China would not get involved in war.

One has to look at the genius of Musharraf. He let US into Afghanistan, and now due to that war, US is nearly bankrupt and will soon dissolve into 20 pieces. Painful process, yes, but at least the US will break up.

nukes are to defend your country, if usa had attacked Pakistan, then those nukes would be used, they are not showcase or something.
i still want to know if you have the ability to launch a nuclear attack on america? and what would ameria in return do if you everf did such a thing?

lol They lost war against Vietnam... destablized Iraq and last made exit strategy... and lost bloody war against talibans in Afghanistan... send Pakistan to stonge age ?? LOLZZzzzzz

Lool It wasn't a war AGAINST Vietnam. There were two sides fighting from Vietnam. One Democratic Vietnam and Second Communist Vietnam backed by China and Russia. So it was a war against Democracy and communism. Not AGAINST Vietnam.

Sometimes i feel that Indian is used by Pakistan polticians to serve their own needs in public platform as and when they like...
So intresting to say that India and USA will attack Pak by Mushy...Just another lay man execuse....beacuse in 2001...India was sleeping with Russians and Pakistan was sleeping with USA...So as a whole Pak was a good partner for USA..

One has to look at the genius of Musharraf. He let US into Afghanistan, and now due to that war, US is nearly bankrupt and will soon dissolve into 20 pieces Painful process, yes, but at least the US will break up.

oh gosh there we go not again.....:disagree:

tell me dont you have anything logical, realistic & concrete analysis to come to a comprehensive conclusion effective enough for the mind to accept other then this famous lines of your's jeez

i still want to know if you have the ability to launch a nuclear attack on america? and what would ameria in return do if you everf did such a thing?

yea i think Pakistan has the ability to launch attack on amreeka.

first of all if a country gets attacked (especially nuclear attack) then they wont have the time to retaliate. everything would be over.

and secondly it was usa who was gunna attack first, but nuclear attack is always last option.

first of all if a country gets attacked (especially nuclear attack) then they wont have the time to retaliate. everything would be over.

and secondly it was usa who was gunna attack first, but nuclear attack is always last option.

all i can hear is fairy tales.

only one question would your nukes be able to reach the US did you have the range , technological expertise & necessities to bypass the advance detection mechanism & above all the missile defence shield of the US in order to do that ?

Everything attributed to Mushy in the opening thread post is true. He gave the realpolitik answer. Had he not co-operated with the USA Pakistan's air force would have been obliterated.

No pakistani was involved in 9/11, and we will protect our air space and will not give our bases to any country if u wanna bomb afghanistan go from somewhere else and i will ask my ppl as a referendum ( this should have been his response ). bombing of pakistan from long distance cannot damage pak's nukes that much i guess and there will be a possibility that we can hit any u.s interest in middle east or somewhere elese if not at that time may be at other time but we will not be as divided as we r now.

i believe none of us have any problem if osama got killed by u.s but the problem with us is giving air space and bases to u.s to bomb afghanistan

TARIQ

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf
Beijing, Sept 9 (PTI)

Pakistan would have faced the combined military might of the US and India if it had not allowed American troops on its territory to fight Taliban in Afghanistan after 9/11 terror attacks, former military ruler Pervez Musharraf has said.

"I do not regret at all. I think it was a very correct decision and if I am told for the same situation I will take the same decision," he told Chinese state run CCTV in an interview from his exile in Dubai.

While his decision was prompted by his conviction that Taliban and its thoughts were not conducive for Pakistan, he was also concerned about the prospects of US troops operating from India to attack Taliban in Afghanistan violating Pakistan's sovereignty.

"Certainly the US was going to attack Afghanistan that was clear. Where can they attack from? Through India and India was all set and ready to extend all kinds of facilities," Musharraf said.

"If they come from India and we are not with them and what happens. Pakistan then has to oppose the might of US and India together. Because they had to go through Pakistan if they have to reach Afghanistan and our sovereignty will be violated whether on land or air, from wherever.

Our sovereignty will be violated," the former military ruler said. "So quite clearly that was not in the interest of Pakistan at all and Pakistan could not face the threat of the force that would have violated our sovereignty or had been opposed to us," he said

As though it was not violated afterwards and is not being violated now. He is a spineless, ball less, drunk liar.

Back
Top Bottom