What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

Question to Pakistani members here

What would be your decision in same situation? Put yourself on Musharraf's position and derive your decision keeping view of all geopolitical and strategic situation of region after 9/11.

Bomb blasts or terrorists activities was started after the death of Naik Muhammad when TTP was organized so don't you think that it was military/civil intelligence fault?

ah they cant beat 15000 so called terrorists and how are they going to fight against a army of 700,000, and WHOLE Pakistan would be behind our army. that was not the case in Iraq so that is why they got destroyed.

plus look, usa doesnt have the balls to attack Iran.

it is easy to fight a regular army, the terrrors hide among kids and women. secondly, iam sure america has the ability to damage your army , infrastruture and econmy badly if they had decided to attack you, dont forget that the attack might have not necessarily been grounjd attack, they could damage you form a distance.

Is it worth sacrificing Pakistan for a terrorist regime (Taliban who hosted OBL and his cronies)?Citing Vietnam and Iraq is not a good option.Wars brought so much devastation to Vietnam and Iraq.There was no incentive for Pakistan to support a terrorist regime against the only Super Power Country.I totally support Musharraf's stance.

US had to act at any cost at that point by going with domestic pressure and it would have attacked PAK . Some members may reject it but considering that BUSH was the then prez nothing can be ruled out(he dont hasitate to give a nod for crazy moves !)Iran's case is different !

how is Iran's case different? all most whole west hates Iran for some reason, they would attack Iran anytime if they get chance.

ah they cant beat 15000 so called terrorists and how are they going to fight against a army of 700,000, and WHOLE Pakistan would be behind our army. that was not the case in Iraq so that is why they got destroyed.

plus look, usa doesnt have the balls to attack Iran.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

wrong, usa cant do sh!t on its own, they need NATO, 28 countries to help them, usa would be history is they had to fight on their own.

and they have the support of all those countries.

Enuf of The Pakistanis citing vietnam and Iraq and all.
If USA Wud hve treated all the above mentioned wars just to destroy thru Nukes just like the Pakistanis threaten to use their new found nukes (as compared to US) then all these wars wud have been history.
Only fault US has is to inject some intelligence in the uneducated,wid sme patience,while all the time it had the capabilty to destroy all the above mentioned including the Pakistanis.

here we go, they could destroy whole world? yea sure few nukes are enough, but usa is located on same earth, they would be destroyed too,

and usa talks about peace, and they sell weapons to whole world, they talk about human rights but they have killed millions, their attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was proof that they are fking hypocrites.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and they have the support of all those countries.

yea they have support of many countries, but the fact is that war is still going on, its not over yet,

osama dead -------> new osama born = war never ending.

Let be straight incentives, support, aid was offered by NATO/US and was accepted by government but how & where these incentives support & aid has gone? We haven't clear idea but this is another discussion so we should realize that Musharraf's decision was in favour of Pakistan at that moment.

it is easy to fight a regular army, the terrrors hide among kids and women. secondly, iam sure america has the ability to damage your army , infrastruture and econmy badly if they had decided to attack you, dont forget that the attack might have not necessarily been grounjd attack, they could damage you form a distance.

dude, usa is nothing more than a bully who only attacks poor countries, if someone stands up against usa, then usa got no guts to fight back.

here we go, they could destroy whole world? yea sure few nukes are enough, but usa is located on same earth, they would be destroyed too,

and usa talks about peace, and they sell weapons to whole world, they talk about human rights but they have killed millions, their attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was proof that they are fking hypocrites.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

yea they have support of many countries, but the fact is that war is still going on, its not over yet,

osama dead -------> new osama born = war never ending.

we are talking about someting else. was musharaf right in 2001 to side with americans? that is the question. what happend after that was to the knowlege of nobody.

Let be straight incentives, support, aid was offered by NATO/US and was accepted by government but how & where these incentives support & aid has gone? We haven't clear idea but this is another discussion so we should realize that Musharraf's decision was in favour of Pakistan at that moment.

Mushi should have said, that we will help you fight against terrorists but we will not send our army, we can deploy more army on the borders so nobody can cross, but it was wrong decision to do operations and let usa do drone attacks.

dude, usa is nothing more than a bully who only attacks poorer countries, if someone stands up against usa, then usa got no guts to fight back.

and paksitan is not poor?, i still have my question unanswered, how pakistan could retaliate against the US had they decided to attack you??

we are talking about someting else. was musharaf right in 2001 to side with americans? that is the question. what happend after that was to the knowlege of nobody.

its obvious, if usa was attacked, then how can we go against usa?

as i said, we would cooperate with them, but we should not have sent our army to do operations, and no drone attacks, and who is responsible for deaths of 35000 Pakistanis?

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

and paksitan is not poor?, i still have my question unanswered, how pakistan could retaliate against the US had they decided to attack you??

how could we have attacked? how do you retaliate when someone attacks you?

Pakistan is not poor-poor country, it was a normal developing country back then, thanks to fking wars that now our economy is fked up.

its obvious, if usa was attacked, then how can we go against usa?

as i said, we would cooperate with them, but we should not have sent our army to do operations, and no drone attacks, and who is responsible for deaths of 35000 Pakistanis?

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

how could we have attacked? how do you retaliate when someone attacks you?

that is what i am saying, yoiu didnt have any choice, but some members here are keen to talk about nukes rather than reasonging.

that is what i am saying, yoiu didnt have any choice, but some members here are keen to talk about nukes rather than reasonging.

nukes are to defend your country, if usa had attacked Pakistan, then those nukes would be used, they are not showcase or something.

Pakistan has unlimited potential. We have all the resources to become an economic powerhouse with the right leadership. I think Musharaf made a very wise decision in protecting the country's assets, for the future.

Back
Top Bottom