What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

there have been some individuals in some individual organizations that have been trying to convert people, but it has never been the policy of those NGOs. Secondly, dont you think it is doulbe standard if you preach your faith and stop the others from doing so?
Sir not individuals whole organisations are doing this work in Islamic Country no kufr can be preached among Muslims because according to Islam all the PROPHETS PUBH brought Islam

MR NGOS which we condemn
are not doing any social work instead
they are trying to promote kufr
that is what they are doing

I don't know why, but I am seeing fun possible lyrics in some of the posts I read on Defense.Pk - That's right! Mister, it's Defense.pk and NOT pdf

Well, like below , if we replaced" Valery" with NGO or some such - I wonder if we would capture the spirit of the post

Amy Winehouse, Valerie and lyrics - YouTube

Sir not individuals whole organisations are doing this work in Islamic Country no kufr can be preached among Muslims because according to Islam all the PROPHETS PUBH brought Islam

Oh man, debate has become really difficult with you. It is much more difficult to talk to someone who is not logical.

Oh man, debate has become really difficult with you. It is much more difficult to talk to someone who is not logical.
Sir I am telling you the orders of Islam and orders of ALLAH its not my personal opinion ;)

Musharraf is nothing but a bunch of crap

Isne Pakistan ki Awam aur Fauj ki Majak Bana diya...Ushke waje sae pakistan ko log kuch bhi bol kar nikal jate hai (Terrorist state).

Agar wo Apni Gajah par kaiam raheta to US kabhi yah india kabhi Pakistan ko attack nahi kata.... Hindustani Parliament would have taken years to debate on allowing US on Indian Soil (Minority Vote bank).

Musharraf should not be allowed to contest election in Pakistan rather he should be kicked out.

mush2.jpg

But the christians/jews/hindus etc claim the same thing, nobody says their religion is wrong.
When I say they say it but they can compare their books with the Quran and if ALLAH wills they will know what is Truth INSHALLAH that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of increasing number of converts not because of birth

When I say they say it but they can compare their books with the Quran and if ALLAH wills they will know what is Truth INSHALLAH that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of increasing number of converts not because of birth

ok, thank you.

OBL and his boyz lived in Afghanistan; they were supported by Afghani Taliban. They also had terrorist training camps in Afghanistan.

Hmm, who should we have attacked after 9-11? Chad?

Oh, hmmm.....and Iraq had WMD's, all politically correct statements because 'might is right' and US is the mighty today.

They harbored OBL and his cronies.What do you expect when you host enemies of the world's only superpower as guests.

My friend, to understand the issue you need to understand the concept of hospitality in Afghan culture. Besides, Afghanistan demanded proof of OBL's involvement in 9/11 which was never provided, Afghanistan then conceded to send OBL to any other Muslim Country to face trial but US refused. As I said, where US is concerned there is only 1 true version, the US version!

Back
Top Bottom