What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

The situation was entirely different. India was not an essential transit corridor to the war zone.

If the terrorists had been in Nepal, you can be sure India would not have been able to refuse.

first read what Musharraf is saying and then comment on my post..

first read what Musharraf is saying and then comment on my post..

I have read what Musharraf said, and I read what many Indians were saying that other thread related to your post.

I am telling you that, if the terrorists had been in Nepal and India had been an essential transit corridor to the war zone, you would not have been able to refuse American demands. The only reason America didn't press India is because India was not essential to American operations in Afghanistan.

It's a hypothetical and you guys will disagree but, knowing the American mood right after 9/11, there is no doubt of it. Even European countries would not have dared stand in America's way. Only China or Russia could have refused American demands right after 9/11.

Top Army generals made alliance with Talibans in 1980s against roos for what ? ($ $ $)

There was no taliban in 1980s, but indeed Zia policy (at the time also CIA policy) of support jihadis was wrong. But today, why are you crying when the army tries to roll back it's previous wrong policies by going after the jihadis? Should Pakistan be held hostage to mistakes of the past for eternity so that people like you can stop complaining?

There was no taliban in 1980s, but indeed Zia policy (at the time also CIA policy) of support jihadis was wrong. But today, why are you crying when the army tries to roll back it's previous wrong policies by going after the jihadis? Should Pakistan be held hostage to mistakes of the past for eternity so that people like you can stop complaining?

Talibaan were a mistake? How come mate? Did they have any part in 9/11 or any other international conspiracy? They were busy in rehabilitation and reconstruction of their country (however strange that may seem to the west). They were invaded because they were a soft target, simple.

Talibaan were a mistake? How come mate? Did they have any part in 9/11 or any other international conspiracy? They were busy in rehabilitation and reconstruction of their country (however strange that may seem to the west). They were invaded because they were a soft target, simple.

OBL and his boyz lived in Afghanistan; they were supported by Afghani Taliban. They also had terrorist training camps in Afghanistan.

Hmm, who should we have attacked after 9-11? Chad?

They harbored OBL and his cronies.What do you expect when you host enemies of the world's only superpower as guests.

1-Taliban in Pakistan was too not a mistake.
2-Can you give me some details and evidence of rehabilitation and RECONSTRUCTION by the taliban?

1-Taliban in Pakistan was too not a mistake.
2-Can you give me some details and evidence of rehabilitation and RECONSTRUCTION by the taliban?
They tried if they were not sanctioned by the entire world..the USA financed the taliban war in hopes to dominate the central Asian energy markets and TAPI..when talibans refused to be proxies and demanded a fair game, they had to be taken out.

1.Character assassination of Nawaz Sharif, disinfo about his govt which enjoyed overwhelming majority in parliament, coup of Mush (it was a coup), 9/11 charade and finally invasion of a small, weak and poor war ravaged Muslim nation. Aren't they all part of a mosaic - a mosaic where Mush was a key element.

2. Mush overruled his Corps commanders summarily without giving any valid explanation while allowing an infidel state to use a Muslim state to attack another innocent Muslim nation.

3. If Mush was a Mard e Momin, if he had remembered that his mother was from a Syed family, if he cared to realize his duties/obligations as a Muslim, then he would have refused the Americans. Nawaz would have; that's why he was removed. If Mush had said no, and USA and India had jointly attacked Pakistan and Afghanistan, what would have happened? To start with: the Americans wouldn't have the guts do it alone; and the internal dynamics of Indian politics is such that India would not have joined.

4. But even then, supposing India and USa had jointly attacked Pak - Afghans, what would have happened? I am sure nothing worse than what is happening now. Pakistanis would have unitedly faced the enemies, and the internal strength of the Muslims of the region would have crushed the Americans and threatened Delhi.

They tried if they were not sanctioned by the entire world..the USA financed the taliban war in hopes to dominate the central Asian energy markets and TAPI..when talibans refused to be proxies and demanded a fair game, they had to be taken out.

They didnt try anything, Pakistan was also sanctioned by the US, but you guys were still moving on. Secondly, the NGOs were busy doing all the construction work for the communities while the Taliban were blocking their efforts. Dont say i am lying as i used to be living there myself.

They didnt try anything, Pakistan was also sanctioned by the US, but you guys were still moving on. Secondly, the NGOs were busy doing all the construction work for the communities while the Taliban were blocking their efforts. Dont say i am lying as i used to be living there myself.
MR NGOS which we condemn are not doing any social work instead they are trying to promote kufr in Muslim Countries that is what they are doing

MR NGOS which we condemn are not doing any social work instead they are trying to promote kufr in Muslim Countries that is what they are doing

Bloody hell, why on earth do you spread minsinformation Zarvan? I was working with these NGOs, i was incharge of construction projects myself, nobody ever did anything to turn people in Kufr. And what was the role of the Taliban as authorities in those areas? why didnt they do anyting constructive.

Bloody hell, why on earth do you spread minsinformation Zarvan? I was working with these NGOs, i was incharge of construction projects myself, nobody ever did anything to turn people in Kufr. And what was the role of the Taliban as authorities in those areas? why didnt they do anyting constructive.
Sir I know of many NGOS who have been caught Red Handed which you can say and they are working in Afghanistan too

Sir I know of many NGOS who have been caught Red Handed which you can say and they are working in Afghanistan too

there have been some individuals in some individual organizations that have been trying to convert people, but it has never been the policy of those NGOs. Secondly, dont you think it is doulbe standard if you preach your faith and stop the others from doing so?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom