What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

Offtopic as usual. I saw you get kicked by all the indians on another post cos you are that type. See whose still got point 5353. Back to topic India would not join US cos they were scared they would get nuked probably

Nuked by pakistan.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you can't simply ignore the perspective that I have given-- India could have taken the advantage. after 2-3 days you were not in position to use anything. don't forget that time u didn't have advance delivery system.

I doubt that India would take advantage of such a situation. I feel India is a nation extremely obsessed with peace loving nation tag( may be claimed my herself:woot:) at the cost of its people:cry:.

I d0nt wonder if India cites Non Alignment even in such a situation:eek:.

Brother I was making the point that that Nukes help that it stops either country from taking silly billy actions like attcking each other. I still think that MAD works. That must have played its part in indian thinking against going into pakistan as well as other factors

I think Praful brings the worst out of people with his baiting and silly comments whether indian or pakistani.

self delete

Shaer ke eek din ke zindage geedar ke 100 saal ki zindage say ziada behtar hey... daily marnay say behtar hey eek baar maro aur maroo thats what afta 9/11 is"

where are you these days shaer sahib? Are you living like a shaer thse days somewhere? Might as well show us how you do that so that we can take the inspiration too.

what you said is very heart rending but easier said than done.
would you rather Pakistan be Somalia or Afghanistan then? granted the situation currently we are in is very dismal but who is to blame? Pak army? Why? Because army is conducting operations in FATA and the militants are terrorising our public? Hmm I see

That means one should also oppose the operation cleanup in Karachi against the gangs and mafia and any reprisal from the gangs should be blamed on police, rangers and paramilitary?

In my mind I have come up with a typical person I call him Rana Gulnawaz, (more about him some other time)

I can imagine how this conversation will flow. When I ask him why he wont oppose to Karachi operation but objects to Pakistan army’s fight against the TTP

Well Karachi violence is not the same as the fight with Taliban

How so? I dare ask

Well those gangs are criminals and they are not fighting for Islam.

Sorry I am shocked & confused.

Yes you should be, how dare you question the piety and righteous jihad of the Taliban and compare it with the gangsters of Karachi who don’t have a beard and don’t even yell Allah o Akbar before killing.

So if a criminal uses religion as a justification of terror and violence then he is automatically right? And it makes the army operation in Waziristan is wrong?

Yes this is what the Taliban are trying to teach the Pakistanis and they are fully justified to kill the civilians and if the civilians are Muslims then they shouldn’t complain because Taliban are doing them a favour by taking them with them to share the 72 virgins. Mashallah.

Oh I see, so you will support security operation in Karachi and confronting the Karachi land mafia and gangsters but not the war on terror? Because Taliban use Islam as the justification for their violence?

Astaghfirullah don’t try to twist my words you fascist liberal, I am sure you drink alcohol and women of your families don’t observe hijab & spend their time in the company of males. You will never understand this because you are influenced by the Zionist propaganda

I am sorry, why do you always have to expect the worse of anyone who dares to question your line of thinking? I don’t have to drink alcohol to see killing of an innocent as plain murder and a crime whether its committed by a Taliban follower or a gangster. And for your information, the women of my family are very dignified & live a respectful life and observe the local and religious norms. And finally I don’t really have to listen to Western media which you term Zionists to criticise the Taliban because they are themselves doing a very good job.

Haha, so at last even a liberal admits that Taliban are doing a good job.

Never mind, I misunderstood your comprehension about this. So in your view confronting Taliban is wrong because they are religious and secondly Americans are funding the WoT? Therefore our secuty forces should settle with the Karachi gangsters?

Yes because the war on terror is being fought on American crusader money whereas the Karachi operation will be from the Pakistani tax payers. And secondly the criminals in Karachi are not true Muslims like Taliban are.

I see, but will you support the army operation if the Saudi and some other Arab Sheikhs & organisations switch sides and start funding Pakistan army?

Yes indeed, Alhamdullillah Arabs are our brothers and true and purest of the pure Muslims, taking their money to fight the Taliban will be fine…. But wait what do you mean by switching sides? Are you suggesting they are funding Taliban?

Yes I am, I don’t understand how a rag tag group can continue to fight an insurgency and take on a state for ten years running.

You will never understand, it’s the people like you and shia and ahmedis, and sufis and moderate sunnis that are the real enemies of Pakistan and Islam and they must be all punished

Well then don’t whine about the army operation then, Pakistan army will ensure that such day never comes when Taliban turn it into another Kabul football stadium or the Swat khuni chowk. its your narrow mindset and secterian hatred that is feeding the terrorists.

But Pakistan army is meant to protect its people not fight them….with cobras and tanks and guns …

Hold on right there… do you see Pak army attacking ordinary civilians in the city? In shops, schools and mosques?

What is this? don’t you consider tribal areas to be Part of Pakistan too?

Yes indeed and that’s why its necessary to wresstle that place off from the terrorists, just like Karachi from its gangs and mafia.

… but army is attacking its own people….don’t you consider the tribes as human and Pakistanis ?

Indeed I do, but it’s the Taliban who are ambushing conveys of people, abducting children and blowing up tribal elders and blowing up mosques in the tribal belt. you don’t consider these killed as tribesmen?

But army is attacking too…

Yea but where? Most of its fight is the Waziristan badlands not the settlements. And the ones that it is attacking are those who are armed and are plotting attacks on the Pakistanis hiding in the mountains and caves and forests

Yea yea but look what your WoT is doing to people of Pakistan.. Thousands wont have died in the city and I only blame Pakistan army , ISI and Musharraf for that.

So you don’t blame Taliban for spilling the blood of the Pakistanis? What guarantee do you have that sooner or later they wont have made the whole Pakistan like Afghanistan or Swat? There was no operation there but still ordinary people and civil servants were being beheaded despite the peace deal.

I don’t need to listen to the liberal who is influenced by the west. I will never blame Taliban.

Wow even if they plan an attack near where you live?

They only attack where there are weaker faith Muslims or the traitors of Islam. I know they will never harm me

I hope Taliban also know what you are thinking become they attack near you

where are you these days shaer sahib? Are you living like a shaer thse days somewhere? Might as well show us how you do that so that we can take the inspiration too.

what you said is very heart rending but easier said than done.
would you rather Pakistan be Somalia or Afghanistan then? granted the situation currently we are in is very dismal but who is to blame? Pak army? Why? Because army is conducting operations in FATA and the militants are terrorising our public? Hmm I see

That means one should also oppose the operation cleanup in Karachi against the gangs and mafia and any reprisal from the gangs should be blamed on police, rangers and paramilitary?

In my mind I have come up with a typical person I call him Rana Gulnawaz, (more about him some other time)

I can imagine how this conversation will flow. When I ask him why he wont oppose to Karachi operation but objects to Pakistan army’s fight against the TTP

Well Karachi violence is not the same as the fight with Taliban

How so? I dare ask

Well those gangs are criminals and they are not fighting for Islam.

Sorry I am shocked & confused.

Yes you should be, how dare you question the piety and righteous jihad of the Taliban and compare it with the gangsters of Karachi who don’t have a beard and don’t even yell Allah o Akbar before killing.

So if a criminal uses religion as a justification of terror and violence then he is automatically right? And it makes the army operation in Waziristan is wrong?

Yes this is what the Taliban are trying to teach the Pakistanis and they are fully justified to kill the civilians and if the civilians are Muslims then they shouldn’t complain because Taliban are doing them a favour by taking them with them to share the 72 virgins. Mashallah.

Oh I see, so you will support security operation in Karachi and confronting the Karachi land mafia and gangsters but not the war on terror? Because Taliban use Islam as the justification for their violence?

Astaghfirullah don’t try to twist my words you fascist liberal, I am sure you drink alcohol and women of your families don’t observe hijab & spend their time in the company of males. You will never understand this because you are influenced by the Zionist propaganda

I am sorry, why do you always have to expect the worse of anyone who dares to question your line of thinking? I don’t have to drink alcohol to see killing of an innocent as plain murder and a crime whether its committed by a Taliban follower or a gangster. And for your information, the women of my family are very dignified & live a respectful life and observe the local and religious norms. And finally I don’t really have to listen to Western media which you term Zionists to criticise the Taliban because they are themselves doing a very good job.

Haha, so at last even a liberal admits that Taliban are doing a good job.

Never mind, I misunderstood your comprehension about this. So in your view confronting Taliban is wrong because they are religious and secondly Americans are funding the WoT? Therefore our secuty forces should settle with the Karachi gangsters?

Yes because the war on terror is being fought on American crusader money whereas the Karachi operation will be from the Pakistani tax payers. And secondly the criminals in Karachi are not true Muslims like Taliban are.

I see, but will you support the army operation if the Saudi and some other Arab Sheikhs & organisations switch sides and start funding Pakistan army?

Yes indeed, Alhamdullillah Arabs are our brothers and true and purest of the pure Muslims, taking their money to fight the Taliban will be fine…. But wait what do you mean by switching sides? Are you suggesting they are funding Taliban?

Yes I am, I don’t understand how a rag tag group can continue to fight an insurgency and take on a state for ten years running.

You will never understand, it’s the people like you and shia and ahmedis, and sufis and moderate sunnis that are the real enemies of Pakistan and Islam and they must be all punished

Well then don’t whine about the army operation then, Pakistan army will ensure that such day never comes when Taliban turn it into another Kabul football stadium or the Swat khuni chowk. its your narrow mindset and secterian hatred that is feeding the terrorists.

But Pakistan army is meant to protect its people not fight them….with cobras and tanks and guns …

Hold on right there… do you see Pak army attacking ordinary civilians in the city? In shops, schools and mosques?

What is this? don’t you consider tribal areas to be Part of Pakistan too?

Yes indeed and that’s why its necessary to wresstle that place off from the terrorists, just like Karachi from its gangs and mafia.

… but army is attacking its own people….don’t you consider the tribes as human and Pakistanis ?

Indeed I do, but it’s the Taliban who are ambushing conveys of people, abducting children and blowing up tribal elders and blowing up mosques in the tribal belt. you don’t consider these killed as tribesmen?

But army is attacking too…

Yea but where? Most of its fight is the Waziristan badlands not the settlements. And the ones that it is attacking are those who are armed and are plotting attacks on the Pakistanis hiding in the mountains and caves and forests

Yea yea but look what your WoT is doing to people of Pakistan.. Thousands wont have died in the city and I only blame Pakistan army , ISI and Musharraf for that.

So you don’t blame Taliban for spilling the blood of the Pakistanis? What guarantee do you have that sooner or later they wont have made the whole Pakistan like Afghanistan or Swat? There was no operation there but still ordinary people and civil servants were being beheaded despite the peace deal.

I don’t need to listen to the liberal who is influenced by the west. I will never blame Taliban.

Wow even if they plan an attack near where you live?

They only attack where there are weaker faith Muslims or the traitors of Islam. I know they will never harm me

I hope Taliban also know what you are thinking become they attack near you

Top Army generals made alliance with Talibans in 1980s against roos for what ? ($ $ $)

Not I nor any citizen of this nation did that job nor anyone support this act of military at that time even half of nation don’t know what exactly army was doing.

Today when the funded organizations supporting smalls groups (called TTP) and TTP attacking against citizen of this nation you are blaming others but don’t see what this military did in past. They made alliance with those organizations and used as a shield it s not invisible or hidden 1 2 3 4 game. Majority of this nation asked that why our army put everything over talibans when the same army used talibans in 1980’s and army should answer of that question and then justify military operations.

? I... or any citizen of this nation made alliance with talibans?

Now blaming talibans for everything is totally ridiculs ... yes Pakistan army was not directly bombing on the civilians but how these taliban took control of Pakistan cities ??? because of this Army policy. Pakistan establishment made massive in fact 1000 of mistakes every time.... you will see tomorrow.. today we are killing 1000 of our how ?

Every citizen of this nation knows who did agreement with US NATO forces (for drone strike) without Army approval such agremnent not possible. Today with the agreement of our army US killing 1000 of Pakistanis and tomorrow when those who have lost their children families etc in (today’s) drone strike will hit you back and then once again people who are always defending military will say “oh dekha ye tribal walay hamper hamla kar rahay hain tu ub ham inkay khelaaf operation karengay”

First your policy kill your citizen and then citizen will retaliate and your policy makers provide as usual wrong facts and figure and start operation against CIVILIAN OF THIS NATION and telling the world that “WE WITH YOU IN WOT” ?

9/11 policy of musharaf become the destruction of Pakistan

Well I think the decision was correct at that time - because we anticipated the operation to be against Talibans and not civilian projects and oil

We would have face none , as India has said it before it is not interested in nuclear war, and US was merely in Afghanistan for publicity first and then decided to make money form the venture

Well , I think Musharaf did well for Pakistan have no problem seeing him back to kick out all politicians to UK again

Pakistan was between the rock & a hard place. Musharraf had no choice... If had said no, then US would have attacked & destroyed Pakistan & by joining in Pakistan is having a slow death. Musharraf decided that a slow death would be better than an immediate destruction...may be buying time is better as there would be opportunities in future to save her from total destruction...& also may even have a chance to get back to her old strong position.

End game for Pakistan -- and regardless of whether it was or is slow death or imposed decision, to my thinking it is one of the best things to happen to Pakistan in a long, long time - Pakistan cannot continue as it was going, it is a danger to itself and to the world - and if Pakistan can take this opportunity to redefine itself, to recreate itself, that would be the best of all possible worlds - and if it cannot, well, who is to blame for that other than Pakistanis themselves.

Through India and India was all set and ready to extend all kinds of facilities," Musharraf said.

NEW DELHI: Days after the 9/11 attacks in the US 10 years ago, the American administration had sent its Pacific Command chief to New Delhi with three specific military demands - direct assistance to its navy and air force and presence of Indian troops in Afghanistan. The requests were rejected after Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee overruled a divided cabinet committee on security,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...11-india-rejected-us-demands.html#post2100373

NEW DELHI: Days after the 9/11 attacks in the US 10 years ago, the American administration had sent its Pacific Command chief to New Delhi with three specific military demands - direct assistance to its navy and air force and presence of Indian troops in Afghanistan. The requests were rejected after Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee overruled a divided cabinet committee on security,

The situation was entirely different. India was not an essential transit corridor to the war zone.

If the terrorists had been in Nepal, you can be sure India would not have been able to refuse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom