What's new

Pak would have faced US, India after 9/11: Musharraf

India could have attacked pakistan. There is a interesting aspect you forget to notice. It could be like India initially refused to attack pakistan and when US annihilated pakistan within 2-3 days India could have taken the advantage.

Firstly one can predict it would have taken then 2 or 3 days. I personally believe it would take longer. Pakistan wouldnt think twice in using everything it had to its disposal. Secondly to take advantage of this would be the only way India would enter Pakistan. Praful what are you suggesting? That India likes to take advantage? It doesnt have balls? Ye you are probably right.
Finally it never happened so we can speculate all we want we will never know.

India could have attacked pakistan. There is a interesting aspect you forget to notice. It could be like India initially refused to attack pakistan and when US annihilated pakistan within 2-3 days India could have taken the advantage.

Wel why didnt they then? You would expect it after all this hot wind we hear on pdf

Firstly one can predict it would have taken then 2 or 3 days. I personally believe it would take longer. Pakistan wouldnt think twice in using everything it had to its disposal. Secondly to take advantage of this would be the only way India would enter Pakistan. Praful what are you suggesting? That India likes to take advantage? It doesnt have balls? Ye you are probably right.
Finally it never happened so we can speculate all we want we will never know.

so does US. one suicidal step by pakistan and you know what ? After 1971 you should stop talking about balls .

Thats why the latest wikileaks told us how the indians were asking third parties to assist them with border matters! lol
hot air indeed!

lol-- we all know how pakistan always wanted a third party interference. who was doing commuting from islo to washington during kargil fiasco ?

Yes thats right you need both chase the terrorists and also win hearts and minds. Instea you do collateral damage and create more terrorists

I have never said that criminals who carry out these evil acts against innocents should not be chased caugt put in front of court and punished, but the west have acted disproportionatly. They have not tried to win hearst and minds instead in collateral damages they create 10 terrorists for every one they kill. Just think if you are a ten year old whose father has been killed by americans accidently what is that child going to think and do as he grows up. What if someone child is killed as collateral damagewhat that parent is going to do

lol-- we all know how pakistan always wanted a third party interference. who was doing commuting from islo to washington during kargil fiasco ?

Why are you trolling AGAIN? Dont you ever learn? Stick to the thread. What the hell has kargil got to do with it? You really are a low form of a dim wit. Even your own countrymen think that about some of your posts! Please stop trolling for once

Offtopic as usual. I saw you get kicked by all the indians on another post cos you are that type. See whose still got point 5353. Back to topic India would not join US cos they were scared they would get nuked probably

Wel why didnt they then? You would expect it after all this hot wind we hear on pdf

Lol clearly patience is not your virtue. Do you not think that there has been progress? Maybe you just need to see things India's way about which the real enemy is and then maybe you will see that there has been clear progress. But that is now more of a common goal so the unilateral efforts do not really need to be so visible.

Offtopic as usual. I saw you get kicked by all the indians on another post cos you are that type. See whose still got point 5353. Back to topic India would not join US cos they were scared they would get nuked probably

you can't simply ignore the perspective that I have given-- India could have taken the advantage. after 2-3 days you were not in position to use anything. don't forget that time u didn't have advance delivery system.

Lol clearly patience is not your virtue. Do you not think that there has been progress? Maybe you just need to see things India's way about which the real enemy is and then maybe you will see that there has been clear progress. But that is now more of a common goal so the unilateral efforts do not really need to be so visible.

Brother I was making the point that that Nukes help that it stops either country from taking silly billy actions like attcking each other. I still think that MAD works. That must have played its part in indian thinking against going into pakistan as well as other factors

I think Praful brings the worst out of people with his baiting and silly comments whether indian or pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom