What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

Dilshan spiced it up 1st ball as he comes on to bat. Run rate now just over 2. Why are they playing so cautiously? And that too on a flat track? I don't understand this.

Back to back wickets, favoring Pakistan a lot. Though I would say bad luck for Dilshan. Another one for Junaid Khan.

Junaid on hat-trick!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Missed hat-trick, but man 3 wickets in span of two overs by Junaid, truly remarkable.

Score update for you guys. SL 115/7 in 52 overs, Tea break right now.

Updating score at stumps: Srilanka 197 (Mathews 52*, Junaid 5-38), Pakistan 27/0

Well Done Pakistan Team and speacially Junaid khan know we got good bowlers now what we need 1 or 2 good back up middle order batsman and we also have Players like Azhar ali and younis khan who are reliable in batting and misbha too goood batting order but we need one or two back up for them too and also plan for test series win in australia becoz we lost there last three times heavy deafeats of our cricketing history we need to pay back them as they are not as good as they were hope pakistan batting do well for whole of season

Junaid Khan is on fire.

The pace bowling factory of Pakistan has produced yet another quality product. Flat pitch, and he gets these kind of figures.

BTW, the catch by Adnan Akmal was AWESOME!:yahoo:

Assalam alaikum

Pakistan has done good on bowling now they need to capitalize and should build a commanding lead and dont make mistakes they r on top now

TARIQ

This is a fantastic day for Pakistan test cricket. To bowl a team out on their pitch on the 1st day of a test series is not an easy task. Class performance from a very inexperienced bowling attack. Go Pakistan!!

Shifting to Dubai around 15th of next month, will hopefully go to the ODI and T20. Keep up this kind of performance and I will have something to cheer about.
An interesting fact I came across today, Pakistan has won the last 10 series it has played!!!

The thing which worries me is that recently Pakistani bowlers have become a bit ineffective at finishing tail-enders quick, like today, Srilanka were 115/7 at one point, and our captain just didn't put enough pressure on the batsman and hence gave them (especially Mathews) time to settle and hence they got their score to 197. Our team have to overcome this type of thing if they want to beat top teams.

Back
Top Bottom